**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

You did something to quake.

2»

Comments

• Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    how can they prove its not them, its impossible to record and say its proof because you will just say they faking it by not even trying to charge an heavy afterwards, i dont understand why you are so bothered about peoples posts, cant you just let kabam deal with it instead of derailing every thread with you prove it BS
  • Options
    gannicus0830gannicus0830 Posts: 606 ★★★★
    No it’s true. It’s after you try to dexterity evade and then reapply the heavy charge, she doesn’t. She just stands there. It’s actually been an issue for a while. There is an old thread in here that I tried to revive about it. I noticed it even when I’m not pinned to the corner. Use her evade, then dash back, press to reappply the heavy, she just stands and stares. It’s not you

Now that I've read a more coherent description ( thanks Santa), I can confirm that I've been having the exact same thing happen to me lately as described above. You go to reapply the heavy charge and she just stands there and takes a beating.
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Here is one from awhile ago....
    Hey Everybody!

We've just updated the Patch Notes with a lot more fixes that were confirmed after the post went live. There are a whole slew of Champion bug fixes in there, so check it out again! http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/138389/#Comment_138389
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,038 ★★★★★
    JCPer14 wrote: »
    Here is one from awhile ago....
    Hey Everybody!

We've just updated the Patch Notes with a lot more fixes that were confirmed after the post went live. There are a whole slew of Champion bug fixes in there, so check it out again! http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/138389/#Comment_138389

1 example from over a year ago with things they meant to add to the patch notes but looks like they got left out? Those arent secret updates. Please try harder.
  • Options
    They made changes, those changes go live, community notices differences that are not in the patch notes, THEN Kabam has to edit the previous patch notes = changes in secret.
  • Options
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    They made changes, those changes go live, community notices differences that are not in the patch notes, THEN Kabam has to edit the previous patch notes = changes in secret.

Very doubtful they were "secret" and doesn't say they were confirmed by players either but hey, when you wear tinfoil hats everything has a different meaning.

Edit: Bug fixes are changes. They are fixes meaning something wasn't working right so you still haven't found anything to confirm your theory.
  • Options
    Okay cool. If you agree to disagree, I'll agree to distrust kabam and wear that flashy tinfoil hat.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★

If it was done in secret, they wouldn't have updated the Patch Notes. The claim is just conspiracy, plain and simple.
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    I trust a person who liked a champ enough to rank 5 a 5* knows exactly how they fight and when something is off they know instantly because you use them all the time
  • Options
    For the record, she's bugged. I agree. I'm just not feeding the conspiracy that they change things behind our backs.
  • Options
    For the record, she's bugged. I agree. I'm just not feeding the conspiracy that they change things behind our backs.

Agreed. Bugged and secret changes are 2 completely separate things.
    If shes bugged, cool.
    If she was secretly changed, show me how and give me proof.
  • Options
    @LOGAN580 it’s not just the AI. I’ve known about that. It happens even in the beggining. Fight opens, I heavy evade, then dodge back, go to charge heavy, opponent isn’t even next to me. She just stands there. I have to remove my finger and press again to charge the heavy. It’s not just the timing. It happens even when the opponent isn’t attacking
  • Options
    It's deifintely bugged. Caused me a great deal of stress against Red Skull. Charging Heavy is not registering properly.
  • Options
    roberto94roberto94 Posts: 779 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    1776 wrote: »
    I have an R5 5* and of the people I know who have her we all agree shes been altered in a manner to cause dex heavy repete corner fight thing she can do to be off. You wont admit it. Im certain of that. But its been changed thats a fact and her effectiveness is not what it was.

Proof?

Well, there is proof by kabam in the forum saying they had to do a maintenance cause there was an “exploit” with quake. This texting of this thread was meant for that. I always used quake in everything and I know the difference. Before you could immediately do heavy -auto evade - parry - heavy and repeat.

After the maintenance then it’s like this
    1) Heavy-auto evade - parry is too off - heavy is too off.

2) heavy - auto evade - heavy is way to off because quake is standing still waiting to take in hits despite pressing heavy right after the auto evade

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Everything is changed behind the players back simply because the players have no opportunity to make a ranking decision based on upcoming changes yet Kabam have clearly spent time developing and testing upcoming changes.

It is for this reason I believe fairness should dictate future champ changes not take place for at least one full month, rather than the current system of "here are the vague patch notes you guys will have to interpret, we're changing this in 2 weeks so sucks to be you"

I am not suggesting that a years worth of plans be revealed, lets be clear about that.