**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Time for new uncollected crystals?

Well I was thinking and I think that the people who are uncollected(I'm not) should receive a diffrent crystal on the 25th on the month(this month is iw cap)
People who are not uncollected receive a crystal with a chance of a 4*(iw cap this month) and a gurenteed 3*
I think that the people who are uncollected and level 60 would recieve one with a guaranteed 4* with a small chance at a 5*
Does anyone agree?

Comments

• Options
    BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    It would be nicer if the crystal was changed for everyone to be like a FGMC monthly reward.
    Slim chances that a 5* drops, but everyone has the same odds, regardless of level.
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    I have dreams too....

It would be nice but I’m not holding my breath o:)o:)
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Uncollected isn’t really that hard to get. I don’t think they (we) need insane rewards.
  • Options
    I agree with that, the regular uncollected 4-hour crystal alone is already leagues better than the old version.

That's why I suggested an upgrade for all to a FGMC monthly. That way everyone has a shot at the champ of that month. Drop rate as I said can be the same as a regular FGMC, low is no problem, but at least the chances change a little.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    I agree with that, the regular uncollected 4-hour crystal alone is already leagues better than the old version.

That's why I suggested an upgrade for all to a FGMC monthly. That way everyone has a shot at the champ of that month. Drop rate as I said can be the same as a regular FGMC, low is no problem, but at least the chances change a little.

While I wouldn’t say no to it if offered, I just don’t see the need for a buff to (free) calendars. When the calendars are better than a previous month I smile and think that it’s nice, but if it’s worse it’s no skin of my back. Yeah, sure the drop rates are tragically low for a 4*, but I personally don’t see the big deal if the rewards for opening a game 28 times isn’t great.
  • Options
    :lol:

Well that is definitely also true.
    I remember the daily crystal being all to look forward to. And now I feel old...
    The calendars on average are great though. Makes it so much easier for new accounts.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Tbh i feel like they should add a new level of crystals and perks for elders bane. Since it takes quite a bit to achieve (I'm not there)

I mean imagine another level of EQ called Elder for those guys who find uncollected easy with their 3 r5/65 champs