Top 150 for 5* arena is BS

So let me get this straight. Tell me if I’m incorrect here, but was the old featured arena the top 200?

Why would it go down to 150 for the 5*? Same amount of work/units, actually more, and you can score 50+ million and not get the champ? That’s nonsense.

Just scored 53.5 mill in Korg arena. Got 174. I just don’t understand.

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,702 ★★★★★
    Has always ben 150 for 5 Stars
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Member Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Featured 4* arena was originally top 200, it was changed to top 400 around the 12.0 update. Korg's hype as an AW defender has been IMIW level or higher. IMIW went for 55 mil the 1st time around and multiple predictions had Korg going for 60+ mil. Always best to score much higher than you think a featured arena champion's cutoff will be.
  • TwmRTwmR Member Posts: 662 ★★★
    While i don't entirely disagree with you, your last line makes me just want to laugh at you as this post is purely made because your salty about missing out.
    The arena has been like this since it started about 6 months ago? can't remember exactly when it started. Yet you decide to complain after just missing out now, you knew it was top 150 when you put in the grind don't start complaining after you came up short