First 5* to rank 5

So i'm about to get my first rank 5, and i'm not sure who to rank up, my options are Magik duped Sig level 90, Unduped IceMan and undupoed redhulk. I feel like Iceman is better than Magik in terms of damage output but Magik is duped with high sig level.

Comments

• FooshblalalaFooshblalala Member Posts: 277 ★★
    I would wait until iceman is duped
  • DL864DL864 Member Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I’m with you on iceman I going to be in the same boat soon as to r5 and this may sound crazy to some but I’m thinking of iceman over blade sparky and gr.
  • vinniegainzvinniegainz Member Posts: 902 ★★★
    Honestly do w.e. champ you like the best. They each have their utility in their own way. I personally chose sparky over blade, quake, iceman, hype, medusa, magik, km, gwenpool.

If i had GR he would have been my first/second 100%.

But as of now medusa will be my second.
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Member Posts: 555 ★★★
    Magik is one of the best champs for any late game content
  • Piikachu021Piikachu021 Member Posts: 25
    Thanks guys, i've already explored act5 chapter 1,2 and 4, just one more chapter to go until Elder's Bane, i'll try to explored the whole thing to get the 5* generic gem, in that case, is iceman worth a gem or should i wait for other champs?
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Member Posts: 277 ★★
    Iceman isn’t worth a generic gem, but if you can get a mutant gem use it on him
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Member Posts: 109
    I would wait until iceman is duped

Mate, Iceman doesn't need to be duped to be god tier. His duped ability only gives him his "Cold Snap," in the beginning of the fight. It personally depends if you already have a good power control champion. Rank 5 Magik if you do not have a good power control champion, but if you want a good attacker in Alliance Wars I would do Iceman.
  • RicemanRiceman Member Posts: 216
    If your next step is LOL, go for Red Hulk. If you're just looking for general progression, go for Magik.