Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Can I have my units back

I accidentally pressed the buy button on the 1000 unit offer that popped on my screen today . I had no intention of buying the offer so plz can I have my units back as i am a free to play player and those units are very helpful. Plz help me

Comments

• Options
    ArcDeAngelusArcDeAngelus Posts: 209
    There is literally nothing they can do on the forums about this, this is simply a shared public spot for the community. You have to submit a support ticket to alter in game things.
  • Options
    Can u plz explain me
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,862 ★★★★
    Farazz wrote: »
    Can u plz explain me

Go into the settings in-game, and click support to file a ticket. As long as you did not use any of the items, they should be able to help you. Just be aware it may take a day or two.
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    @Farazz I did something similar once and submitted a ticket. It actually took a couple weeks but I got my units back. Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks all