**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Corvus glitch [Not a Bug]

hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
I recently was blessed by the kabam gods by ending my 5 in a row im, ip 5 star streak with the champ I wanted most, corvus glaive. I have noticed that my mission counter displays nothing though. I do appear to be doing more damage as I complete his missions but the little blue blob remains blank with no number in it. Isn't there supposed to be a number indicating how many missions he has completed?
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    His description displays his missions
  • hephaestushephaestus Posts: 145
    Yes and once he completes one, on his Avatar, there is a little blue blob that is supposed to count them up. But my blob doesn't. I believe it's called they persistent charger counter?
    Here is an example of a node with him on it with a zero counter:

a3pnev69a3jc.jpg

And here is mine with no number after completing two missions.

i6cxe2wzkcs8.jpg
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    The second pic's one is just there to show that the champion has the persistent charge ability i think.
    Do you have pic of him during a fight?
    No but I will try to get one
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    It should show up when you are in the fight screen
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    That is not a glitch, you actually can't see how many charges he has until you are in the pre-fight screen. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra this post highlights something that would be really nice to have. Give us the ability to see how many charges champions with persistent charges have on the questing map. This would be quite useful to have.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,956 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Werewrym wrote: »
    That is not a glitch, you actually can't see how many charges he has until you are in the pre-fight screen. @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra this post highlights something that would be really nice to have. Give us the ability to see how many charges champions with persistent charges have on the questing map. This would be quite useful to have.

That is not true at all. You can see charges in the pre fight screen just like any other champ with persistant charges.
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    mine is working fine
    Demonzfyre wrote: »

That is not true at all. You can see charges in the pre fight screen just like any other champ with persistant charges.

That's what I said... You can't see persistent charges until you are in the pre-fight screen. When you are in the quest map you can't see the charges for champions on your own team.
    84bqf53qfqcl.png
    b13annsjfrc4.png
    OK, thanks.

That's what I said... You can't see persistent charges until you are in the pre-fight screen. When you are in the quest map you can't see the charges for champions on your own team.

Sorry about that. Mis-read it. Its not hard to keep track of and it wouldn't serve a point to see it as you are moving tiles anyway when you can just click on them in the pre-fight screen.
    edited September 2018

Sorry about that. Mis-read it. Its not hard to keep track of and it wouldn't serve a point to see it as you are moving tiles anyway when you can just click on them in the pre-fight screen.

Well I mostly agree with you, however, I think it could be useful to see my teammate's persistent charges in AQ and AW as I can't see their champions in the pre-fight screen. I think it could be potentially helpful to officers as we try to stratgize moves in AW mainly.

It's not as important for myself as I can usually keep track of the number of charges on my own champions.