**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Danger Rooms Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• Makes me laugh when people say it’s nice to use all of there roster, what exactly was stopping you using them before this nice new lame event?

The only time I used my lower champs was to do a duel with a high rank 5 or 6* for the challenge of it. Other than that they don’t get used for anything as I don’t run 2 or 3* arenas because it’s pointless at my level. So having a game mode that is specific to them that isn’t completely pointless and monotonous is nice. Don’t be such a negative Nancy about EVERY aspect of the game. There are plenty of other places your negativity can but put to much better use. Hahahaha
  • IsItthoughIsItthough Posts: 254 ★★
    Makes me laugh when people say it’s nice to use all of there roster, what exactly was stopping you using them before this nice new lame event?

Well there was no point in using them.
  • Al_AhadHKGNAl_AhadHKGN Posts: 126
    Makes me laugh when people say it’s nice to use all of there roster, what exactly was stopping you using them before this nice new lame event?

True
    Bonze9 wrote: »
    Not a fan of the amount of energy needed but I did the top three. A little silly that master was more difficult than epic but I assume they will work those issues out and epic will be more of a challenge. I don’t see them making master easier so epic may get a little harder. All in all a decent little challenge and nice to use some of the lower champs that NEVER see the light of day! Hahaha. But as stated energy cost is a little high.

It's not challenging or fun, it's a lot of time and energy consuming event
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    91sf7vcmyw47.jpeg
    qpy2snivb7jt.jpeg
    This is not fair kabam

Your 2* don’t look very ranked up

Why would I waste my precious Gold on them

for this quest lol
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Not a fan of the amount of energy needed but I did the top three. A little silly that master was more difficult than epic but I assume they will work those issues out and epic will be more of a challenge. I don’t see them making master easier so epic may get a little harder. All in all a decent little challenge and nice to use some of the lower champs that NEVER see the light of day! Hahaha. But as stated energy cost is a little high.

2 Fights and a Boss? That's not Energy or time consuming.
  • Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    Its pretty simple if you don't like content, no one is forcing you to play to it. I didnt like dungeons, so i never played them. As someone who doesn't sell champs, I love events like this, my 2 and 3 stars are almost all maxed out. It makes an equal playing field across the game, most of us should have plenty of 2 and 3 stars. I don't get to say this very often, thanks Kabam for making our 2 and 3 stars useful again.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

It is a lot of energy, but it didn’t take long at all. Just autofights until the boss.
    Tarzan041 wrote: »
    Its pretty simple if you don't like content, no one is forcing you to play to it. I didnt like dungeons, so i never played them. As someone who doesn't sell champs, I love events like this, my 2 and 3 stars are almost all maxed out. It makes an equal playing field across the game, most of us should have plenty of 2 and 3 stars. I don't get to say this very often, thanks Kabam for making our 2 and 3 stars useful again.

Agreed. Don't get me wrong. I understand it's frustrating not to have what's required. I'm just glad I don't sell. It's never a good idea, in my opinion.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I'm probably not going to bother with any of these due to the terrible rewards and the fact that 3 rooms cost 50 energy for 12 fights for nothing

Not worth my time and energy this is probably one of the worst things they have put out.

• DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★

Actually more than half you energy pool to run master and epic is a lot of energy

DanielRand wrote: »

Actually more than half you energy pool to run master and epic is a lot of energy
    Not really. I've seen much more Energy required for Special Events. It's going to cost something.
  • DanielRandDanielRand Posts: 396 ★★★
    [
    Not really. I've seen much more Energy required for Special Events. It's going to cost something. [/quote]

Nope, doesn't need to cost a thing.

ng1pvlrfjrok.jpeg
    Idk about you it's taking alot time for me

DanielRand wrote: »
    [
    Not really. I've seen much more Energy required for Special Events. It's going to cost something.

Nope, doesn't need to cost a thing. [/quote]

Yes. We don't even have to Fight. They can just send us the Rewards in our Inbox.

ng1pvlrfjrok.jpeg
    Idk about you it's taking alot time for me

You may want to use a little gold and rank up a few 2*.
    jbkixwtao4hr.png

"Talented Students Only", you say? That's hilarious, because since when does having skill matter? And I'm a decent fighter, but when you have a rank 1 3 star up against a maxed out 3 star with a class advantage, unless you are a fight GOD and have maxed out Void, Quake, Cap IW, Wasp, and maybe Sentry if you're good with him, on your team, it's automatic loss most of the time.

That was really just a bad choice on your part. Why would you choose a rank 1 3*? You have no ranked science 3*?
    Rank your Champs.
    I'm not even gonna bother wasting my energy and boosts on this trash, it's not close to worth it. Maybe make a better month of quests, Kabam, and you may have more people wanting to play the game.

You will miss out on the 5* shards for yourself and your alliance.
    I'm not even gonna bother wasting my energy and boosts on this trash, it's not close to worth it. Maybe make a better month of quests, Kabam, and you may have more people wanting to play the game.

Rank your Champs before you go in. Today is Wednesday. Science. Tomorrow, Rank the Mystics.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited September 2018
    KoperBoy wrote: »
    Oh for God sakes. It's not a ploy. If you need the Champ you can roll the Crystal. Probably an advantage to those of us that didn't sell them off.

For 50 units. Surely even you can't be up Kabam's bottom so much that you can't see this is a ripoff on newer players.

don't buy it then and save units problem solved ...people can think for themselves u know!

Sorry but some can't. Companies like Kabam are preying on the "weak" and exploit their addiction. Or maybe they are new and don't know the value of champs, so they shell out precious units for 2*.
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★

Rank your Champs before you go in. Today is Wednesday. Science. Tomorrow, Rank the Mystics.

A team of maxed 2-stars taking on a 3200 champ with a frustrating evade mechanic that allows him to one-shot you...just not fun.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra Given the way that the regular and gifted rooms are split, wouldn't it make more sense to have the 2-stars on the regular and 3-stars on both gifted? As it stands, master is far, far more difficult than epic.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    CFree wrote: »

You will miss out on the 5* shards for yourself and your alliance.

Not that much we have no issues getting 5* shards even if I bother do them it's only a 150 shards for master and epic that's not to much and everyone would need to do it and I'm sure that many people will not.

I'm not even sure my allaince even feels like it's worth it either maybe just the bare minimum to get the 500 shards but I doubt they care it's really not that hard to get 5* shards nowadays.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    people laughed at me for not selling 2 stars and 3 stars.LOOK WHO IS LAUGHING NOW XD

wow m8 you're so dank. Can I get a T-shirt with your face?
  • What gets me is there are 100’s of people willing to do beta testing for this kind of thing, at least then they could adapt it, yes your never going to please everyone but there not even pleasing half, more content it’s better. There QA is a joke I have just seen a screen shot of the new champs in the new event and they’ve left code lines in the abilities read up, come on kabam get in the game, the service you supply is second rate and boardering on the desperate level
This discussion has been closed.