**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Emma Frost.

TheManMythLegendTheManMythLegend Posts: 5,016 ★★★★★
I see people monthly complain about a EQ boss, and honeslty i cant remember the last time i had an issue 100% uncollected. this month just as any other i went in with my best champs, r5 5* hyperion and gp, and r4 5* magik and luke cage and 6* r1 yondu. just as any other eq i run thru it all, easily, thts what hype does!

and then!! enter emma frost. god damn i have never been so badly rekd in a fight in mcoc history. And no this is not one of those nerf posts. this is a post of me asking for help, cause i have no clue how to beat this witch

Comments

• B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Exactly. What a road block. Easy getting there. And my whole team is toast and I only took 6k HP off her.

4/55 blade
    4/55 medusa
    5/50 sparky
    5/50 domino
    5/50 GR
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    If you bring an armor break champ you can keep her in telepath form. Then the only tricky thing is learning to evade her specials. Seems like there’s a slight pause before she fires them.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    I knew this was going to happen oh well I won't bother trying going against her until I see gameplay.

First domino now this.
    She’s bleed immune in diamond form
    Watch the inverted controls though
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Since when was she a hero? I don't remember much of her.
    Ok. Revived medusa and got a armor break on her. She’s stuck in telepath form. Go to town just watch the SP1 with inverted controls.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Is iron fist finally useful again?
  • Scarlett_Scarlett_ Posts: 273
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    If you bring an armor break champ you can keep her in telepath form. Then the only tricky thing is learning to evade her specials. Seems like there’s a slight pause before she fires them.

no luck there with yondu, but then again im actually not sure if she counts as bleed immune and even can be armor breaked by yondu

Maybe the black spider-man
  • RC51RC51 Posts: 194
    Same...I had a 5/65 CM, 4/55 Sparky, 4/55 SL, 4/55 Rogue, and 6* Luke...Emma laid them out with a quickness. Going back in w/ my lowly 4* Medusa and IF.
  • Well I took sparky n that was pretty easy. Same for Omega Red.
    Medusa. Get armor break to ten her to telepath form. Get the armor shatter and she’s stuck for the duration.
  • GrimmbearGrimmbear Posts: 639 ★★★
    Medusa seems useful
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    A power control armor breaker would be ideal, but I can’t think of anyone...can y’all?
  • Kil63Kil63 Posts: 254 ★★
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    I see people monthly complain about a EQ boss, and honeslty i cant remember the last time i had an issue 100% uncollected. this month just as any other i went in with my best champs, r5 5* hyperion and gp, and r4 5* magik and luke cage and 6* r1 yondu. just as any other eq i run thru it all, easily, thts what hype does!

and then!! enter emma frost. god damn i have never been so badly rekd in a fight in mcoc history. And no this is not one of those nerf posts. this is a post of me asking for help, cause i have no clue how to beat this witch

I can truly appreciate the fact that you asked for help instead of complaining and calling for nerds like so many weaklings around here.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    imma use my 6* juggs! no inverted controls!
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    rsmrgwlzlczj.png
    rwpiwem3sznq.png
    My medusa is cursed.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rsmrgwlzlczj.png
    rwpiwem3sznq.png
    My medusa is cursed.

I’m pressing F as hard as I can for you
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    Savio444 wrote: »
    rsmrgwlzlczj.png
    rwpiwem3sznq.png
    My medusa is cursed.

I’m pressing F as hard as I can for you

Thank you :cry:
  • Just make sure to keep her with more power than you and she won’t go into Diamond form. Also if you want to negate the inverted controls both magneto‘s and juggs and unstoppable Colossus are immune.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Hmm... i used t5r4 red hulk, and just dish out raw damage.

Once she reaches one bar of power, 4 combo-dodge to bait her sp.

I had to fight few times to get used to her invert, but once you get used to it you can handle it well.