**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Best champs to fight Emma Frost?

She's insanely difficult for my top champs in my roster, so I need to know every champ that could possibly get me past her.
Then I might have an idea for who to rank up.

Comments

• Options
    RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Seriously? Nothing? :neutral:

Seriously? You allowed for 10 minutes before whining about no replies?
  • Options
    V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Think armor break. Or even true strike. At least I think true strike is a good counter to her. Haven’t gotten to her yet.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,385 ★★★★★
    AA Can be good to just triky to Star. When u Can stun he she esay with AA just need to ryl hav the iterval in you mind. And it hurt.
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Magneto
    Magneto now
    Juggernaut
    Unstoppable collosus

If you don't want to be bothered by her inverted controls, otherwise plenty of people put forth champions who could work.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Corvus, Medusa, Vision, Spiderman, Void.... She is not tough
    Ur wrong she is the hardest Uncollected boss to date. I have Medusa and Spider-Man and both of them are useless

it's 3 and half hours in and you're already declaring her the hardest (mini) boss to date. there's good news to that in that omega red is actually pretty easy.

but back to to Frost, who while annoying to fight, isn't as it seems. if folks are saying that she's not that bad with specific champs then look at it differently and maybe watch some upcoming videos as to how it's done. But will say that, Medusa is the MVP here as one medium transforms her, but then the inverted controls will become manageable at some point. just gotta know what you're looking at. her sp1 does have a tell to it, so sounds like you need to watch a few times to see how it's done.
  • Options
    JgrnotJgrnot Posts: 43
    Took several trips before learning the move sets. (Uncollected). Medusa was the best. Intercept for the armor breaks. Bait her Sp1 you need to pause before performing the inverted dash. On some occasions Medusa’s auto block even saved my skin.
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Corvus, Medusa, Vision, Spiderman, Void.... She is not tough
    Ur wrong she is the hardest Uncollected boss to date. I have Medusa and Spider-Man and both of them are useless

One of the hardest ones to date huh? What did you think of last event quests Uncollected Hydra Adaptoid then? Lol.

Take a min and think mate. You've got a full month basically to figure out different ways to defeat her. Take that time. Unless of course you are doing a Legends run lol.
  • Options
    She's not the hardest boss to date AT ALL. Simply take her to a movie or something fun where you both can enjoy and discuss it later at home.

Quake, on the other hand. F*in Hot Mess.