**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Left over cinimatic shard

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
edited August 2018 in General Discussion
What is gonna happen to the shards that are left over?
6otvaq0lk7tf.jpeg

Comments

• Options
    WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    They get converted into dungeon artifacts.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    I was wondering about this too. Did you complete 100% of every difficulty level?
  • Options
    IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Same amount for me. Did everything 100% and left with 1000 shards
  • Options
    winterthur wrote: »
    I was wondering about this too. Did you complete 100% of every difficulty level?

Yes I did. I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t. I would just have kept grinding it out for more shards
  • Options
    Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    Probably converted into premium shards.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,767 ★★★★★
    winterthur wrote: »

Yes I did. I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t. I would just have kept grinding it out for more shards

I have not done so, hence for the query.
  • Options
    Kaiser_RenKaiser_Ren Posts: 20
    Was just on my way to make a post and like a good forum user I checked for existing ones first :p

All jokes aside. Yeah this is super weird I expected 100% on every event to earn an exact amount of crystal shards. Kinda weird to have 1k extra but I know not everyone is going to do every difficulty so... eh? Just sit and wait for an answer from Kabam I suppose.
  • Options
    edited September 2018
    No response yet
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    edited September 2018
    Acually if yoy would of saved your crystals like i did you would of only ended up with 25.5 of the 26 promised

Edied to add 27.5 with the two from calender

vuy09scbad02.jpg
  • Options
    Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 429
    So everyone that 100% is acually miss 1000 shards not having extra
  • Options
    Chadpool1Chadpool1 Posts: 348
    edited September 2018
    1000 left over here too. I thought it was weird and maybe I had missed something but for the life of me I couldn’t figure out what. Glad I’m not the only one.
  • Options
    BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    yea Me Too
  • Options
    DroidDoesDroidDoes Posts: 404 ★★
    Yep same! Not sure why it ended up that way 🤦‍♂️ Promise I’m not trying to be pessimistic, but considering other events for recent months, my best guess is that they won’t be converted to anything, they’ll just disappear.
  • Options
    thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    edited September 2018
    Probaly the same thing that happened to my X-Force crystal shards... Nothing.

As fir my X-Force shards, I was 250 short of making a crystal and due to "emergency maintenance", I missed out on doing an event quest that would of allowed me to earn my last crystal.

And when they sent out an extra crystal a month later, I saw the 1750 shards still there.
  • Options
    ninjadtkninjadtk Posts: 30
    Any news on this?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,245 ★★★★★
    For those who have completed all Difficulties, they will be receiving 1000 Shards through the Mail sometime, if I'm correct.