Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Transferring champions

I have to accounts Scott3019 and Skott3019 and i would like to transfer goldpool to my newer account Skott3019 because i don't longer want 2 accounts but i really like goldpool and i spent 50 pounds to get him. I would agree if there is a payment to transfer characters and a limit on how many.

Comments

• Options
    DRTODRTO Posts: 1,624 ★★★★★
    Never gonna happen
  • Options
    DrownedGodDrownedGod Posts: 276
    I'd love to see it happen to merge my alt/f2p account but sadly won't happen.
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    *Looks at you with an intentional look*
  • Options
    DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    i like how to use fancy words like transferring. people these days just use trading. anyways HELL NO, no way
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Wow this is tough... I have never in my life had a harder time deciding to mark a post "Lol" or "spam". Should I start a poll to help me decide?
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nope
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    AxeCopFire wrote: »
    Wow this is tough... I have never in my life had a harder time deciding to mark a post "Lol" or "spam". Should I start a poll to help me decide?

Not to blow your mind or anything but you can do both