Options

Domino Taunt

When opponent is unlucky, Domino is supposed to place a taunt on opponent (duration is unspecified). I have tested this many times and am yet to see a taunt being placed on unlucky opponent.

Video below.

gr6cf4vptuu9.jpeg

https://youtu.be/Pv2Gk-Qn9LY

Comments

• Options
    allinashesallinashes Posts: 804 ★★★
    I never even noticed this...and she's my top champ. Her ability text is ridiculously long and convoluted.
  • Options
    A l p h aA l p h a Posts: 540 ★★★
    I've got an r5 domino, taken her through labyrinth, Yet i have never noticed she doesn't inflict a taunt on unlucky opponents until now! Well spotted!
  • Options
    Thanks for the confirmation, gentlemen
  • Options
    What is the proper course of action if this thread stays unaddressed? Open a support ticket?
  • Options
    i might try that... see what they say
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Unlucky is the rebuff that serves as the taunt, there is no need for a taunt specific buff
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,787 ★★★★★
    Lormif wrote: »
    Unlucky is the rebuff that serves as the taunt, there is no need for a taunt specific buff

Unlucky is not a taunt. Also, Domino's special 2 doesn't place an unlucky passive on the damage.
  • Options
    I have now put in a ticket about this.. will update if i get a reply
  • Options
    LormifLormif Posts: 7,369 ★★★★★
    Lormif wrote: »

Unlucky is not a taunt. Also, Domino's special 2 doesn't place an unlucky passive on the damage.

It is a taunt it says it right there in the description
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,787 ★★★★★
    If it was like that, then it would only work during her special attack, which doesn't seem right cause the opponent can't use a special mid our special
  • Options