**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to Rank

I only have 1 r4 5 Star and that is Blade. Looking to see if I should get another rank 4 or focus on better champs. Still trying to be uncollected and didn't know if that second rank 4 would be better and help get me others faster.

Who to Rank 20 votes

Take Luke Cage (unduped) to Rank 4
35%
MrLalowTJ82BapoiKrumbledkookiePedritkoQuattrucciAmazing_Demon05 7 votes
Wait for the cats for Sparky (unduped) or Hyperion (undupded)
65%
LightZenithjojodeth101buttersIcsGrecStagedear85Jackbrooks2580Chris1212123Maldroit2th3_josephLordNeoDanasjonShadownamezVital_ 13 votes

Comments

• Where are you at story quest?
  • Take Luke Cage (unduped) to Rank 4
    Luke Cage is a beast since he was buffed. He's an animal. But in all honesty I can't argue with waiting for the Cats for Starky or Hype, either. They're both better than Luke Cage, obviously.
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    I still need to complete 5.2.4, 5.2.5, and 5.2.6
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    Wait for the cats for Sparky (unduped) or Hyperion (undupded)
    Stark is one of the MVP's for the collector.
    Aside from that, both Stark and Hyperion are power trucks. Cage is very good, but I'd say Stark and Hyperion are better.
  • MaximumCrashMaximumCrash Posts: 111
    Thanks I definitely think they are better but didnt know if that would help me become uncollected which would hopefully allow me to get more at rank 4.
  • CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    What does it matter? Kabam......wait cant say bad stuff about kabam without getting the permanent ban. With that said DC legends.