**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Enter the Cabal Legends Run

Last month I attempted a legends run. I completed both Master and Heroic in 3:38. My alliance mate completed both in 3:59. He received the Legends title, while I did not.

I spent units boosts, masteries, and refills. I did my research, completed my run by the cutoff (August 15th), and got a time which warrants the Legends title.

I’m at a loss for how to have this situation rectified. I reached out to support and was told that “the calculation for the Legend time attack is internal and we do not have any means to provide it to you.”

Comments

• SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    shawnli87 wrote: »
    Last month I attempted a legends run. I completed both Master and Heroic in 3:38. My alliance mate completed both in 3:59. He received the Legends title, while I did not.

I spent units boosts, masteries, and refills. I did my research, completed my run by the cutoff (August 15th), and got a time which warrants the Legends title.

I’m at a loss for how to have this situation rectified. I reached out to support and was told that “the calculation for the Legend time attack is internal and we do not have any means to provide it to you.”

Seems a very high time, and your friend did it in less time for sure, Think it was for 3:20.
  • CYBERBEASTCYBERBEAST Posts: 21
    Syndicated wrote: »

Seems a very high time, and your friend did it in less time for sure, Think it was for 3:20.

You did not read his post at all did you......His mate did it in almost four hours and got the title.....he did it in 20 minutes less and didnt.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It's based on a Time Stamp, so perhaps the calculations are off on your side? Just suggesting.
  • shawnli87shawnli87 Posts: 99
    Syndicated wrote: »

@Syndicated Nope, he did his with a r4 Corvus. My Corvus is r5.
    @GroundedWisdom I started my timer when I started the first quest, and ended it when I finished exploring both Heroic and Master.
    @GroundedWisdom I started my timer when I started the first quest, and ended it when I finished exploring both Heroic and Master.

Ok. Was just looking at the possibity.
    If you reached out to Supoort, I believe they're correct. They wouldn't likely have access to it. Best I can think of is message a Mod privately and ask them to verify with the team.
    @GroundedWisdom how do you message a mod?
    @GroundedWisdom how do you message a mod?

Click on their Profile and select Message, or you can address them through the Inbox by typing their Handle in the Recipient Box.
  • This has also happened to a friend of mine.

20r4v24dpmor.png

he got the usual Kabam response
    gnadyh8zj4bx.png

• Surely there must be way they can track things like this. This would have cost him around 2000 units what with energy refills and mastery changes. The can tell when someone moves one node in AW etc.... But are not willing to help with this
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

Just a thought, but is it possible that your friend made an error on his time? A lot of people have been known to lie about their time, making it seem higher to make it seem like the cutoff might be higher to those around them. Or maybe he simply timed something incorrectly.

In recent months, I've been led to believe that Legends runs in the last few months have run about 3.5 hours or less for the final spot. I don't know the times for last month's EQ, but nearly 4 hours seems like it would have certainly missed the cutoff.

I'm not sure support will be overly helpful. Personally, I think your best bet is to focus efforts on others who received the title last month to see if you can nail down a cutoff time.

Just a thought, but is it possible that your friend made an error on his time? A lot of people have been known to lie about their time, making it seem higher to make it seem like the cutoff might be higher to those around them. Or maybe he simply timed something incorrectly.

In recent months, I've been led to believe that Legends runs in the last few months have run about 3.5 hours or less for the final spot. I don't know the times for last month's EQ, but nearly 4 hours seems like it would have certainly missed the cutoff.

I'm not sure support will be overly helpful. Personally, I think your best bet is to focus efforts on others who received the title last month to see if you can nail down a cutoff time.

I’m certain his time is accurate. Also as he used a r4 Corvus and I used a r5 Corvus, the difference between our times makes sense.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    I’m quite sure (100% actually), the cutoff was less than 3:30.
    xNig wrote: »

I’m quite sure (100% actually) that it wasn’t. My alliance leader has no reason to lie to me about his time.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★

I’m quite sure (100% actually) that it wasn’t. My alliance leader has no reason to lie to me about his time.

I don't know you and I don't know your alliance leader, so please don't take any of this as an attack. I'm simply trying to objectively help to get to the bottom of this.

Based on the information I've read from previous months, I'd say 4 hours for a legends run is a real longshot. It would have me pretty skeptical that it would qualify for a Legends tag.

My advice would be to put your alliance leader's time out of your head. Why? You have a vested interest in believing it is 100% accurate and believing that it is may cloud your judgment and prevent you from looking at this objectively.

Knowing only your own time, start asking around. Start a thread here on the forums. Reach out to the people on the list of those who made it to find out what their times were. If you find 2+ times that are higher than your 3:38, I'd say it'd be time to revisit the issue, possibly providing evidence in the form of your research. If you don't find any times over your 3:38, it may just mean you weren't fast enough. But there's some legwork to be done in either case.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,248 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018

Check with him again.

Or add the last few guys in game and ask for their times.

4 hours is just too long for a legends run.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,168 ★★★★★

Check with him again.

Or add the last few guys in game and ask for their times.

4 hours is just too long for a legends run.

@xNig talk with espriens when it coms to legdens run. And yeah 4 huers to slow
  • SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 573 ★★★
    3:50 for a Legend run is ilogic, now with 5/65 players on the round, is less than 3:20 as i know.
  • I'm sure the cut off was around 4:00 last month.
  • 1sg4q187fv59.png

• No discrepancies here guys..
  • GatorSlam_MrvKnGatorSlam_MrvKn Posts: 211
    edited September 2018
    Any last months quest seemed to have a higher number. During my run, I had “trouble with my internet connection” 3 times was well. That would be the only variable.
    For This months legends runs seem to be going around 3 hours and 15 mins or so