**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

possibility of playing without alliance, suicide masteries and money

bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
Currently I'm at level 56, playing from Dec 2015.. Having 15 4*, 6 4* are 4/40 and rest were 3/30.. Total of 37 3* with 18 maxed out.. Total of 27 2* with 20 maxed out.. only 1 5*, magneto. No suicide masteries, maxed Fury, enhanced fury and physical resistance (Specifically for lvl 99 4* 4/40 Hyperion).. Completing master quest in all event quests and currently at Act 4.4.1.

Didn't tried RTL chap 4, ROL, drax quests, chole's quest..

So far, didn't had joined alliance, no money involved.. Play whenever i free.. sometimes weekly once, sometimes all time..

Now, what's the possibilities of getting class T4 without joining an alliance.. I'm still happy, but just want to know?!

Comments

• FrostyFrosty Posts: 485 ★★★
    You get T4 class crystals from act 4, you get T4 class fragments from monthly master quests. No money or alliance needed for those
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    I'd still encourage you to join an alliance. You'll accumulate glory and be able to purchase t4 basic catalysts from the store.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Thawnim wrote: »
    I'd still encourage you to join an alliance. You'll accumulate glory and be able to purchase t4 basic catalysts from the store.

If you really, really, really have an aversion to joining an alliance, wouldn't it be possible to create your own alliance, close it to the world, and run AQ and AW completely solo? Yes, you'd lose every war, and yes, you'd probably be unable to complete any map (although I don't know: can a player solo Map 1?). But you'd still get rewards for losing wars and you'd still get some rewards for AQ. Does anyone know if there are actually even 35,000 alliances in the normal bracket? If not, you might even get 100 glory.
  • HoidCosmereHoidCosmere Posts: 550 ★★
    Yes you can solo map one as long as you manage your energy well
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »

If you really, really, really have an aversion to joining an alliance, wouldn't it be possible to create your own alliance, close it to the world, and run AQ and AW completely solo? Yes, you'd lose every war, and yes, you'd probably be unable to complete any map (although I don't know: can a player solo Map 1?). But you'd still get rewards for losing wars and you'd still get some rewards for AQ. Does anyone know if there are actually even 35,000 alliances in the normal bracket? If not, you might even get 100 glory.

Yes and no. AQ yes, but AW no. It takes 5 people at a minimum to run a war, the system will not allow you to run one otherwise. He could run map 1 of AQ but the points are so low for that map that he would never clear the Beginner's bracket. Last I checked it took over 5 mil to get promoted to advanced tier.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    DNA3000 wrote: »

Yes and no. AQ yes, but AW no. It takes 5 people at a minimum to run a war, the system will not allow you to run one otherwise. He could run map 1 of AQ but the points are so low for that map that he would never clear the Beginner's bracket. Last I checked it took over 5 mil to get promoted to advanced tier.

I would actually hope that a solo player alliance couldn't get promoted, but I figured even the 100 glory for the bottom tier and maybe a bit more for hitting the first couple beginner milestones would be worth it. I have no idea how many points you can earn for soloing Map 1, but I was assuming every little bit helps if you're trying to solo the game.

Didn't know about the war minimum. I suppose you can multibox your way past that minimum, but that might be more effort than it is worth.
  • DaMunkDaMunk Posts: 1,883 ★★★★
    Join an alliance. You don't have to spend there if you don't want. You'll advance much faster.
  • bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★
    DaMunk wrote: »
    Join an alliance. You don't have to spend there if you don't want. You'll advance much faster.

I agree, still my in-activeness might cause others time.. that's the reason i'm not joining any, because as I already mentioned, i play sometimes daily, sometimes don't even touch the game for weeks..
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    join an ally is fun ; new people, some will be friend, some will rage you out
    and of course, rewards ... much much reward from alliance events

if you not active daily, just serch for low ally, and leech them. actually wont hurt you even if you get kicked from some ally, lol.
    once you get all the benefit from being in an ally, thats when you start addicted to this game : new friend & reward
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Make 4 extra accounts and run AQ/AW with them?

Im in a similar situation as you regarding a severe lack of T4cc but my alliance is basically part time players with no real grinders in it and we are mostly happy with that.

Compensation rewards are usually the best stuff we get lol.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Make 4 more accounts and have a 5 man alliance to run your own little wars
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Hmm...making other accounts to fill up an alliance is not a bad idea at all. Why stop at 5 though? Go all the way and make 29 new accounts to have a complete alliance. It would be funny seeing an alliance solely with names such as bhuv1, bhuv2, bhuv3, bhuv4 etc...lol.
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    So you say that you have never joined an alliance ... but in the other thread, you are saying that you Map 5 experienced and a boss killer

http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/5985/looking-for-tamil-chennai-alliance-teams#latest

So, which one is it? and why the lies?

Busted.