**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tips: MavRCK_'s Journal to MCOC: Masteries, Alliances, Events and More

MavRCK_MavRCK_ Posts: 469 ★★★
This journal is a collection of my experience playing MCOC. I've recorded nearly everything I've learned over the past 1.5+ years playing this game: masteries, characters to rank up, choosing an alliance, how to play alliance quest, how to play alliance wars, and many events including Realm of Legends, Road to Labyrinth of Legends, Labyrinth of Legends and special challenges like Chloe's, Ming Na's and Bautista.

For the most part, most players will be interested in the best-value mastery suggestion located on the front page. Other players will want to know my current mastery set up for AQ, AWO, and AWD. Other players would like to know how I started in the game and played efficiently to be able to rise through the ranks of Contest of Champions and eventually join a top alliance and complete a run of Labyrinth of Legends.

I hope this helps you all play smart and efficiently and maximize your enjoyment of Contest of Champions. It's a great game.

MavRCK_

https://tinyurl.com/mavmastery

Comments