**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which Symbiote should be added to the game next month?

Which Symbiote should be added to the game next month? 81 votes

Venom (Movie)
12%
MarsRuiRuibuttersSavio444LilMaddogHTOmegaDexionEnderDraco58ThatOneMasterGamerKARAKUURISpidey1918ToastTheDilo 10 votes
Toxin
17%
SaiyanMrLalowGSXR750BapoiLt_Magnum_1AhitlawTKS87KillerRino19V1PER1987PeanutSwagAn_Asian_1DrPepper_75MoneyMosesGarebear0410 14 votes
Anti-Venom
49%
MegaSkater67Erza_Scarletmum_m2benshbDidzeeDisposablexDarkrider05tuposacpjaylerdNOOOOOOOOPEEEEESpiritOfVengeanceNewDawnDebNojokejaymSquishyslimeShaheerFIazSchneider_92SpiderCoolsGreat_Nimbus1[Deleted User]CpAmericano 40 votes
Riot
13%
dapps2goDarkstar4387hephaestusfish8sixsha2356__Duke_SilverJohn757BlackFreQuencyAvengers320KngSpcCosmicspiderman777 11 votes
Hybrid
0%
Phage
1%
Furious_Fighter1 1 vote
Agony
0%
Scream
3%
Danny_AnkushNandaZADO1991 3 votes
Lasher
0%
Venom 2099
2%
PeterQuillfrisbeeboi 2 votes

Comments

• jaylerdjaylerd Posts: 113
    Anti-Venom
    Nobody of the Life Foundation symbiotes, except Scream, has an iota of personality or character. Lasher? Riot? Movie-Venom? Cool - big gray blobs. Symbioids have more going on than these guys.

I still want Anti-Venom, and I still think he should work this way:

Like Venom, he gets a buff ever X seconds. But unlike Venom, his buffs depend on the buffs the opponant has or the debuffs he has.

So, are you Anti-Venom fighting Venom Venom, for instance? Then when Venom gains an armor, Anti-Venom would gain True Strike or something. He gains an offense for the opponent's defense, and a defense against the opponent's offense.

And it wouldn't cancel things out, either. Crit Rate / Power / True Strike / Fury don't automatically nullify armour / physical resist / block proficiency, so it'd be a fun way to get powerful as your opponent tries to as well.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Riot
    Riot and Scream, or antivenom and someone else.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    How about we let them change(hopefully buff) the existing venom and carnage before talking about future symbiotes XD
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    does anyone know who is actually going to be in the movie????

all i can find is Riot......
    given there would normally be 2 champs no idea who is the second
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Toxin
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Seeing how the realm differs from what's out there, it might be that from a movie with just one new addition to the game's list (since Venom is there already), a completely different character is introduced with the storyline as hunter or hunted for Riot.

Bit like the way Carnage was brought into the game. Wouldn't fit the movie completely, but still tie into it.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Don't think he has a symbiote in him ... but I continue to hope/pray for ...

HELLCOW
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Anti-Venom
    A lot of people don't know a lot of the symboite's. The life foundation (which is on this list) are really cool but anti-venom and scream are really popular. Also they wouldn't make a new venom character for these reasons.
    1. He is not part of the mcu
    2. Kabam is improving venom and carnage next
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Anti-Venom
    Anti venom is the strongest symbiote so it would be a god tier champion. Hopefully if anti venom does come to the contest kabam doesn't ruin it.
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 ★★
    God tier Carnage !!
  • MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    The Doppelganger
  • GNASTYGNASTY Posts: 348 ★★
    Man Bear Pig
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Riot
    Riot and scream
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Riot
    Maat1985 wrote: »

Scream and a couple of others and maybe Carnage as far as I know.
  • Venom (Movie)
    In the venom movie most likely Riot And Agony Maybe lasher and the other life foundation symbiots