**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Duped 4* or unduped 5*

xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
edited September 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I'm looking to either take my duped 4* Yondu to 5/50 or unduped 5* Yondu to 3/45. I don't think I'll ever take the 5* to rank 4 due to the scarcity of T2A. Should I just go with the 4* since might take forever to dupe the 5*?

Duped 4* or unduped 5* 22 votes

Duped 4* Yondu
4%
Chris1212123 1 vote
Unduped 5* Yondu
95%
MayhemninexhelixXillymanBuckeyeKPJim0172Nitro422F317CassyHammerbro_64Duke_SilverJyotishkaXFA_RebootedOptiicsEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01SmashFhfjghhggggjfhfjgRockypantherxLordNeoSparkyCz 21 votes

Comments

• Options
    BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Unduped 5* Yondu
    5*, his dupe isn't that significant (applies weaknesses per debuff when opponents activate a special or something).
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Unduped 5* Yondu
    If you got both. Always the 5*
    Espacial When the the sig ability is not so important
  • Options
    DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    5* > 4* always
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Unduped 5* Yondu
    Yondu doesn’t need to be duped. Doesn’t do anything for his attack. Just stacks some weakness. Which hopefully you aren’t getting hit that much. It’s nice. But not needed.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    Duped 4* Yondu
    If your never going to improve the 5* past rank 3 then a maxed out 4* will be more powerful
  • Options
    xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    Thank you all for the feedback. Shall rank the 5*. Slightly better stats too.
  • Options
    RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    If your never going to improve the 5* past rank 3 then a maxed out 4* will be more powerful
    doesnt mean they cant go further eventually... and being duped doesnt change yondus dmg output at all.