**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's talk about Archangel

SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
Ok, so I duped a 3* Morales from a spidey verse and he got me the final 50 shards I needed for a new 4* crystal, and that new 4* I pulled was Archangel. Now, I haven't been lucky with his featureds, nor did I have time to do his arena, so I did not own a single version of him (prior to now). Since we have him as login this month, I thought it might be useful if someone who was lucky enough to get him prior to this can explain what is the best way to utilize him? I see he's based a lot around bleeds and poisons, does he need to be duped to be good or is he a leave as unduped but still level kinda champ like x-23 is for example? AW, AQ potential? Thanks in advance, responding tmrw because it's kinda late in my time zone.

Comments

• QwertyQwerty Posts: 636 ★★★
    awakening him is a good start.

just be aggressive, b.e. aggressive and spam his sp1. when your opponent is poisoned, drop a heavy to cause a bleed which leads to neurotoxin which is where the money is.
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    You left out the part about how your early childhood brought you into the world of mobile games. AA destroys things, he has a greater chance to apply bleeds when he uses a heavy so you want to use a lot of heavies to ramp up bleeds which leads to poisons which turn into neurotoxins when a bleed is applied on top of one. I had a dog name Rupert he was a nice dog looking forward to future replies.

It actually brought into Mario first. So heavy until bleed, then heavy until poison then heavy again, ok :D What happened Rubert? I do hope he's ok.

• SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited July 2017

CoatHang3r wrote: »
    You left out the part about how your early childhood brought you into the world of mobile games. AA destroys things, he has a greater chance to apply bleeds when he uses a heavy so you want to use a lot of heavies to ramp up bleeds which leads to poisons which turn into neurotoxins when a bleed is applied on top of one. I had a dog name Rupert he was a nice dog looking forward to future replies.

Did Rubert eat chocolate herd that was bad for dogs
  • VortenusVortenus Posts: 26
    edited July 2017
    Qwerty wrote: »
    awakening him is a good start.

just be aggressive, b.e. aggressive and spam his sp1. when your opponent is poisoned, drop a heavy to cause a bleed which leads to neurotoxin which is where the money is.

Actually, be defensive:). That's more effective. Parry->heavy->parry->heavy and repeat. Specials if available. Why? Because of numbers.
    On normal attack you have 40% chance to bleed on every crit.
    Heavy on the other hand has 50% flat chance to bleed. No crit needed. And it's 3 hits.
    So every heavy you can apply 3 bleeds or 3 neurotoxins for 1 poison.
    The only problem is that parry->heavy all the time is really, really boring...
    ROL WS took 118 hits with 5/50 AA.