**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage/Venom Beta Invitations

Do we know at what time today the invitations for the Beta are being sent out?

Comments

• Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Checks the announcement

No, we don't.

But don't expect anything until they start working for the day.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Oh woah, just saw the announcement thread.... he’ll yes!!!!! Carnage is going to be usable!!!!!
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    i'm sure only the players that's getting the invitation will know and unless you're part of the beta testing group i doubt u will be getting an invitation, prob Brian Grant and Dave and a few other you tuber will be getting the invitation.
  • Hello everyone!
    I have venom and carnage in 5 star versions and i am working as a Test Engineer in life. How I can get a chance to participate in beta testing?

Cheers guys)
  • Two of my alliance mates got the invites yesterday
  • GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    if you have carnage and venom you get the invite for the beta
    the beta starts on the 21st
  • i haven't got any invites((
    my nickname is orchyk78
    thanks
  • Do kabam developers read this forums? or how i can contact them?
    thanks,
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    orchyk78 wrote: »
    Do kabam developers read this forums? or how i can contact them?
    thanks,

It’s randomly selected, even if you have venom and carnage you might not get an invite. I have both and didn’t get invited, just wait for the next one and maybe you’ll get to try that instead.
  • Do we have some information about future changes of Venom and Carnage how it will look like?
    or it will be confidential until the official release? Does somebody knows this?

Thanks guys,
  • orchyk78 wrote: »
    Do kabam developers read this forums? or how i can contact them?
    thanks,

It’s randomly selected, even if you have venom and carnage you might not get an invite. I have both and didn’t get invited, just wait for the next one and maybe you’ll get to try that instead.

Thank you,