**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Corvus Glaive completing Missions

Currently Corvus does not gain a persistent charge when you finish the fight against an evade or autoblock champ using a heavy attack or Special. Just because it’s the final blow it shouldn’t cancel out Corvus getting credit for a mission complete when all other criteria is met by being evaded or auto blocked in the match. Finishing the fight with the correct blow still requires skill and he should get the cruelty from it. Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,060 ★★★★★
    it reads pretty clearly that you have to knock them down and not out. Finishing the fight is knocking them out so you are doing it wrong.
  • Options
    Starks_standin1Starks_standin1 Posts: 34
    edited September 2018
    Doing it wrong? Knocking out is knocking down and for continuity purposes if Morningstar finishes fight with sp3 she gains the soul without the extra hits required post special. I know how to read the champ info and how to use the champ but thanks for playing.
  • Options
    They work 2 different ways I'm sorry to say. MS is predicated on activating a L3 and not finishing it to activate the ability. CG clearly says "Knock Down" an opponent that uses evade or auto block. Finishing a fight is called a "K.O" which means "Knocked Out".
    Clearly you don't know how to read the info and interpret it the right way if you don't know the difference between knocked down and knocked out.
  • Options
    Dude you get points for being clever. I Hope that works out for you. MS doesn’t say anything about KO or KD correct, it says if you get to 100 after sp3 you get the soul and if you get 0 you lose it. After a special 3 is used you begin with 50, but as a finishing blow you can neither get to 100 or to 0. She gets the benefit of the soul regardless.Does it clearly say KD for Corvus yes, is it working as intended yes, do I know this yes. When you are knocked out in real life or the game typically you are simultaneously knocked down. My post was a suggestion to change how it works not saying that it is broken or that I don’t know how to use it. I’m quite content with my gameplay only having LoL left to 100%. Again thanks for the grammar lesson.
  • Options
    Why would they change something that isn't broken and working as intended? If they are an evade champ, knocking them down can be more of a challenge then knocking them out. Even more so on limber nodes.
  • Options
    I guess My hang up is more around the fact that it’s labelled a mission and if the mission from Thanos is to Knockdown an evade auto block champ that procs that ability with a special or heavy, I see it as knocking them out is one better than just knocking them down = mission accomplished. I get the limber or stun immune scenario makes it more difficult but that is extremely situational.
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    read the abilities again
  • Options
    8dr3fss8tsva.png

@Grimmbanana thanks so much for the value you add in the forum as well as in game I’m sure. Underwhelming.
  • Options
    leVa wrote: »
    lel ... can you show a picture boy? and stop write cuz you are to annoyng

can you show a picture boy? What?? why when where how?? what are you saying?
  • Options
    8dr3fss8tsva.png

@Grimmbanana thanks so much for the value you add in the forum as well as in game I’m sure. Underwhelming.

so suggesting to read and understand more makes me dull ?
  • Options
    @Grimmbear no clue man I guess he likes to complain about reading comments in a forum.
  • Options
    @Grimmbear no clue man I guess he likes to complain about reading comments in a forum.

apparently but seriously if they do not like it why are they here wasting their own time lol
  • Options
    I guess My hang up is more around the fact that it’s labelled a mission and if the mission from Thanos is to Knockdown an evade auto block champ that procs that ability with a special or heavy, I see it as knocking them out is one better than just knocking them down = mission accomplished. I get the limber or stun immune scenario makes it more difficult but that is extremely situational.

Well sure but the mission is to knock them down. To knock them down during a fight is to use a heavy attack. In all honesty I've never used a special to knock down so that might work but only used a heavy attack. So use a heavy you knock them down. This is also beneficial when going against Iron Man Infinity War and if he auto blocks early, you can get the knock down and have that charge throughout the rest of the fight.
  • Options
    No bud but stating the obvious does. I’ve read it many times. Used him many times and understand how he works. I’m suggesting a change, not asking for a comprehension or vocabulary lesson and certainly not a game play question on how I’m supppssed to use a champ.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre so I’ll give you an example of a frustrating situation. Go up against a NC and for some reason he doesn’t RNG evade until the end of the fight no chance to complete mission even though he evaded and you lnock him out with appropriate hit. Idk man just wished it worked that way.
  • Options
    @Demonzfyre so I’ll give you an example of a frustrating situation. Go up against a NC and for some reason he doesn’t RNG evade until the end of the fight no chance to complete mission even though he evaded and you lnock him out with appropriate hit. Idk man just wished it worked that way.

NC would be the worst example to pick. A better one would be Black Widow, King Groot or Wasp. These champs are much harder or have less of a chance to evade. But to your point its just a tough break that way. I feel like they made it that way on purpose just so it wouldn't be easier to accomplish and you have to try and use some strategy to gaining his persistent charges.
  • Options
    @Starks_standin1 are you using Proxima Midnight ?
  • Options
    Negative I don’t have her ranked yet. I’m not even trying to get the full benefit of the true strike just want the additional cruelty.
  • Options
    Alright well just to be done with this, we are going to disagree on it. I understand your point and all that and if they end up changing it, so be it. I'm my own opinion (not saying you are right or wrong) its a non-issue.
  • Options
    Any other thought about there?
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Knock down champ that USED evade or auto block
    So the enemy has to do either one first, then you knock them down by heavy or sp