**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mystic Disperion Change- Good or Bad?

XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★

Mystic Disperion Change- Good or Bad? 80 votes

Good
53%
GroundedWisdomDL864winterthurGamerdanielmathGolden_GuardianDrOctavius2_2OKAYGangThestoryteller6AxeCopFirezuffySpeedbumpCondemnedToerealiTicErSandBapoiVuDahLvernon15gayan619netFid_ 43 votes
Bad
32%
OmniBadroseFreakydDoc_HollamonHurricaneWarningSpity68BigDWSUPcc880bryce7mDarkrider05DarkSpeedKingWaynedavyDeadpool201XFA_RebootedJames12mort_07Primetime_769ChampioncriticISHLORDGeo10meg 26 votes
Didn't change anything
13%
Captain_KandiceI_ZERO_IAdy72DOKTOROKTOPUSTheMightyKahrJohn757SmashJayCeeFhfjghhggggjfhfjgLoctiteSuperGlueCosmicspiderman777 11 votes

Comments

• DarthPhalDarthPhal Posts: 1,064 ★★★★
    Good
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Should have happened years ago. Doing it now is irrelevant

Better late than never. Now it works as described
  • AndyBaron7AndyBaron7 Posts: 292
    I’d like back my mystic valuables I don’t mind you killing off a mastery bet your just itching to remove parry lol. Anyways show some love you take away without warning what’s a rank Down ticket to kabam...... nothing. A smart company would not upset its customers .and they upset me as I spend 4650 units back in day to max and every mystic I got I ranked immediately that’s some wasted months right there.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Good
    I think so, the other class masteries are miles behind in use.
  • Noob2435Noob2435 Posts: 627 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Bad
    I find it funny that bugs that are good for us very rarely stay for awhile. But bugs that were and or are bad for us tend to stay in the game for a very long time.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Bad
    Only because my doctor voodoo sp2 no longer triggers MD. no significant change to me otherwise
    edited September 2018
    Bad
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Only because my doctor voodoo sp2 no longer triggers MD. no significant change to me otherwise

I thought converted loas still trigger it?
    Miike said they still do.

I thought he was referring to sp1 converting loas. If sp2 is supposed to trigger it too then great.
    Bad
    yeah, but sp1 specifically says nullify, whereas sp2 says convert. When @Kabam Miike said convert loas, I figured he meant the nullify from sp1. Don't know whether he means the same for sp2 too.
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Good
    How come there's no option for "better than good"?
    edited September 2018
    Bad
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    I think it's a removal of a buff, so it still counts.

It should, but it's not doing that at the moment.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Good
    Noob2435 wrote: »
    I find it funny that bugs that are good for us very rarely stay for awhile. But bugs that were and or are bad for us tend to stay in the game for a very long time.
    1. It wasn't a bug.
    2. It's been there for years. That doesn't make sense. If anything, it's something that has stayed, that people benefitted from countless times.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Good
    ... that people suffered from it countless times too.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Good
    winterthur wrote: »
    ... that people suffered from it countless times too.

Sometimes you're the dog, sometimes you're the hydrant. XD
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Good
    I think the change is fine overall... Doesn’t matter too much with all the Blades...

The only issue I do have with it is people who ranked mystics for defensive purposes... I don’t have any mystics myself (except Magik, but I use her for offense), but I can understand clearly from the perspective of those who ranked for defense (which is a legitimate and smart thing to do, especially with alliance war rewards) why they would be upset, particularly those who ranked Dormammu.

I hope Kabam realizes that Dormammus will no longer be placed on the tough nodes in AW and they issue class-specific RDTs, but if not that a Dormammu specific RDT.
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,645 ★★★★★
    Im sceptical because the next few months havent happened yet and I can't see the intended effect of the change on content or champs yet to be released to us but already created.

They know the real reason for the change, it couldve been changed a year ago and wasnt, this makes me think that something is coming that MD would wreck its way through.
  • hoovinhohoovinho Posts: 11
    Bad
    Bruce12342 wrote: »
    I think the change is fine overall... Doesn’t matter too much with all the Blades...

The only issue I do have with it is people who ranked mystics for defensive purposes... I don’t have any mystics myself (except Magik, but I use her for offense), but I can understand clearly from the perspective of those who ranked for defense (which is a legitimate and smart thing to do, especially with alliance war rewards) why they would be upset, particularly those who ranked Dormammu.

I hope Kabam realizes that Dormammus will no longer be placed on the tough nodes in AW and they issue class-specific RDTs, but if not that a Dormammu specific RDT.

Totally agree with that, I ranked up a full mystic def and now it will be nearly useless.
    Mystik RTDs would be a good compensation for all players who ranked their mystic champs for defence.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Good
    I think mostly it’s good, but at the same time I feel it’s going to make autoblock even more prevalent on aw defence and also I personally think that buffs refreshing should still trigger it, like sl fury for example
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Good
    I'm fine with the change but think that people who ranked obviously defensive mystic champs should get the opportunity to get those resources back
  • mort_07mort_07 Posts: 475
    Bad
    Hi
    much blabla for nothing.
    in times of active and passive very sinless.