**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Iceman coldsnap

I was playing iceman and i put a second coldsnap on the opponent when one was about to expire. So normally when the first one expired the second one would go on normally. But since the update the second coldsnap will expire with the first one instead of going the full duration. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Yep just tested and this is not right. They both expire instead of just one
    https://youtu.be/arNoIm1O5iA
    Just made a quick video showing the bug
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited September 2018
    Wow
  • STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited September 2018
    Damn fam saw video and thats cray
    @Kabam Sophia @Kabam Miike @Kabam Lyra @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Porthos this is crazy how ICEMAN is bugging out! Please please please help!
  • AnthinhoAnthinho Posts: 256
    Yeah it messed me up on a spooder man boss
    Bump
    Bump
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    See I thought I was just playing bad in AW when the spider was suddenly thawed out

This is actually troubling as if this is the case it leaves many players without quick access evasion counters
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Something similar happened with void against masochism
    L1 applied at around the same time as the timer and they both got removed by the masochism, not sure if I got super unlucky or if both were just removed as a glitch
    Come on kabam at least say you're looking in to it
    jmd4kb42iz6g.jpg
  • Stagedear85Stagedear85 Posts: 774 ★★★
    I hope kabam looks into this
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    They won't care. Ignore the problem till there is no problem.
    lltgkpr91hhp.gif
    Bump it up
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Yup. Same here. Just noticed when I was using him in map 6. Definitely not how it used to work
  • DraenathDraenath Posts: 237
    Ay mods going to answer?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,033 ★★★★★
  • Mostu100Mostu100 Posts: 79
    Just a small update. If you have iceman duped then the first time you do sp1 and a new coldsnap overlaps with the one you start with it continues normally. The problem is still with the ones user triggered from sp1 and sp3
  • EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    This is bogus, quit screwing around with old champs they don’t need your scummy nerf fingers mucking them up.
  • I am suffering from this bug in so many fights. Kabam, it is your job to support and fix obvious bugs, but you don‘t even answer. This is a serious lack of professionalism!
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    Pretty good example of Kabams poor response to bugs posted on this forum. If it harms the player base, expect a 3 month turn around time before you get a fix.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,861 ★★★★★
    MikeHock wrote: »
    Pretty good example of Kabams poor response to bugs posted on this forum. If it harms the player base, expect a 3 month turn around time before you get a fix.

Take a step back and look at the situation. You are posting a bug report on the forums, yes its allowed, expecting a MOD response. You are wondering why MODs aren't responding? If you take a deep look at all these threads, is it really so hard to understand why they can't give an immediate response? These MODs are tagged in almost every thread that's out there. Every little thread thinks they deserve a response from a MOD and half of them are things MODs can't do anyway. They have so many notifications to go through, it's hard getting to comment on each and every one of them. So its not surprising you aren't getting an answer. Also highly doubtful that anyone submitted a ticket in game either which usually goes straight to the dev team.