Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Which are 5* exclusive champions???

I want to know which are 5* exclusive champions .We all know 4* exclusive champions are wolverine,scarlet witch,thor,vision (aou),war machine ,etc...
But which are 5* exclusive???

Comments

• 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    Goldpool
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Classic ultron
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    Vivek_786 wrote: »
    I want to know which are 5* exclusive champions .We all know 4* exclusive champions are wolverine,scarlet witch,thor,vision (aou),war machine ,etc...
    there are many others like deadpool that are not available as 5* however.....

they are not 4* exclusive.....
    they are all available as 2* and 3*.....

only 4* exclusive i can think of is Kang & Thanos.....
    only 5* exclusive i can think of is goldpool and classic ultron....
    as yet there is no 6* exclusive

• KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    Maat1985 wrote: »

5* Thanos was rewarded to the first 100(?) players to 100% act 5 and 5* Kang is a rare pull in last years greater gifting crystal
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 218
    Actually I wanted to max a champion which will not available as 6* .. currently have stark spidy , voodo ,magik
    KDTrippe wrote: »

5* Thanos was rewarded to the first 100(?) players to 100% act 5 and 5* Kang is a rare pull in last years greater gifting crystal

tru i forgot bout those.....
    then there would be no truly unique 4* champs.....
    Actually I wanted to max a champion which will not available as 6* .. currently have stark spidy , voodo ,magik

there is absolutely no way to know that......
    there is no reason for them to not release any champs as a 6*....
    they may just choose not to as they chose not to make some 5*....
    but if i had to guess i would say that possibly Goldpool, Kang,Thanos and Classic Ultron. they would be the only ones i could think of. Maybe IIF, OGV, Punisher, UC as they are special release. not available in regular crystals.....
    but who knows... it would only be anyones guess.....
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★

there is absolutely no way to know that......
    there is no reason for them to not release any champs as a 6*....
    they may just choose not to as they chose not to make some 5*....
    but if i had to guess i would say that possibly Goldpool, Kang,Thanos and Classic Ultron. they would be the only ones i could think of. Maybe IIF, OGV, Punisher, UC as they are special release. not available in regular crystals.....
    but who knows... it would only be anyones guess.....

6 star IIF is available
    good to know 6* IIF exists.. i am along from having even a chance at getting him.....