**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Active player looking for an active alliance

Hey I’m swing
I’m an active player with line app
I’m looking to do map2, I won’t mind a day or two of map3
No event minimums wanted (unless they’re small and there’s not many of them)

I’m from the U.K. and as long as you’re active, chatty and friendly I would like to come.
Looking for a alliance which is a family more than anything
My IGN: swing Twisters
LINE: swingtwisters

I’m 200k
5* r3 Proxima is my profile icon, I have 2 r3 5*s

Comments

• Hey dude. I’ll check u out we r a very active ally we do maps 5,4,3,2 but we don’t do map 5 that’s much anymore
  • My IGN is Legø
  • DoggieHouzDoggieHouz Posts: 26
    please check us out at [TB-Yo] Thunder Buddies. We open 2BG AQ (1 Map 5 and 1 Map 3/2). You can join Map 3/2 and still got Map 5 Crystal. No event minimums. Open alliance, just join us mate.
  • FixitMobbFixitMobb Posts: 315
    Tried to contact you before. Ignored like most of the people on here. And back looking again like most of the people on here.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/89576/room-for-2-3-elite-skilled-players-what-you-see-is-what-you-get#latest
  • Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    Hey I've sent you friend request in game. Let's talk.
  • Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    Hi Swing Twisters. Just "add friend" you in-game. If you haven't found an alliance, please consider us. I'm more than happy to tell you what our alliance's objectives are. For AQ, we currently do 1 BG with map 4 and we switch to map 2 or map 3 on another day or two during the 5-day event. Our alliance has players that are new to the game and ideally our vision is to have one BG consist of veteran players that play for map 4 or map 5 while in the second BG, we have our players with lower ratings/less experience play map 1, map 2, or map 3 (depends on what our teammates want). If you want to play only map 2, this is ok. Maybe you can take a lead in that second BG and be the boss killer in that group. We are trying to grow and develop our teammates. For our vision to work, we need a few more players though. Hopefully, you can join us. There are no minimums or donations (at the present time).

One issue that might concern you: we don't use Line as our communication app. We use Telegram. If you are willing to use Telegram, please download it and find me on Telegram. It's safe, secured, and free app. My username there if you search for me is @gladiator2014. You need to have the @ in front of my name in the search or you won't find me. Look forward to possibly talking to you in-game or on Telegram about joining us.
  • SwingTwisters,
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me (ARGaming86), our other officer OpethFan1 , or my leader ebonhand on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I messaged you on LINE. Also, I sent you a friend request and an invite in game. (GorerillaTactic).
    About my alliance:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously. Once we hit 30 players, we might run Map 2, 3 and 4.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,090,609 (4.1MIL) - 1,062 AW Rating