**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Multiple accounts in Alliance - any clarity?

winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
Was there any specific announcements whether a Summoner having more than 1 account in an Alliance is accepted or frown on and what guidelines are offered?

Thanks to provide the url. :)

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,736 ★★★★★
    The only comment I found is this.

2ykyi8xlcuyx.png

Saying something but not quite addressing the question.

• STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    edited September 2018
    Don't think it's against rules
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    There is nothing against the rules, I've had two accounts in the same alliance for over a year now and we've had 0 issues issues and 0 penalites because both accounts are mine and I am the one who created them and I am the only one who is using them.

I didn't buy them, they weren't given to me, I don't let people use them for any reason if you do all that then you will be fine if not then you may be risking your accounts and placing them in danger of being dealt a temporary or permanent ban from the game
    Point is whether an alliance of 30 different Summoners will feel unequal footing coming up against an alliance with same Summoner having multiple accounts.
  • VenturaVentura Posts: 35
    We have 3 guys with multiple accounts and we got hit with a rating reduction, twice. Raised tickets but only got generic system generated answers. Do not risk it.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i am the leader and also a regular member of my ally.... have been forever.... also have my missus in my same house in my ally..... i primarily use different devices for my accounts but will login to both my accounts on my iphone 8 plus for aw and aq to have no lag or errors. never been an issue for me.....
    Ventura wrote: »
    We have 3 guys with multiple accounts and we got hit with a rating reduction, twice. Raised tickets but only got generic system generated answers. Do not risk it.

i dare say there was another reason. maybe someone else in your ally account sharing
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 779 ★★★
    I'd like to know how they can detect if you are the original owner and creator of the account...
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    winterthur wrote: »
    Point is whether an alliance of 30 different Summoners will feel unequal footing coming up against an alliance with same Summoner having multiple accounts.

That’s not the point. A lot of alliances FEEL like they’re on unequal footing but they’re not. What they feel is irrelevant.
    I am rather surprised, no Mods say anything here yet. I suppose they are still thinking of the matter before issuing a comment.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    edited September 2018
    winterthur wrote: »
    I am rather surprised, no Mods say anything here yet. I suppose they are still thinking of the matter before issuing a comment.

Or they might not have commented because they’d be repeating themselves. You already saw the answer from Kabam.
  • Badrose wrote: »
    I'd like to know how they can detect if you are the original owner and creator of the account...

I'm sure a lot of account sharers would also like to know this.

I don't discuss methodology specifics any more, but a safe thing to say is that sometimes a game operator cannot tell when a player violates a specific rule, but they can tell that the player violated *a* rule, just not which one, because the rules are "fencing rules." In other words, they fence in acceptable behavior, and make it possible to be certain that some behavior is outside the fences, without knowing which fence was jumped.

When Kabam says you must be the original creator of the account and you must not account share and you must not MOD the game, these rules combine in ways to fence in good conduct and fence out bad conduct. For example, if they detect mod usage, the player cannot use as a defense that someone else used the mod and not them, because if someone else played the account then that would be account sharing, an equally prohibited act.

If Kabam detects account sharing because they somehow detected that two different people were using the account, a player cannot use as a defense that they acquired the account from someone else, but at no time was the account "shared" because you aren't allowed to acquire accounts from someone else either.

Some of these rules exist as much to remove defenses for other TOS violations as they do to prevent the player from doing that specific thing. That is very commonplace when game operators specify the limits of what the players are allowed to do. Some rules eliminate undesired behavior. Some rules eliminate enablers to other undesirable behavior.
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    no they havnt commented here because this question has been answered many times before.

you can have as many accounts as you want. aslong as they are all yours.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Ventura wrote: »

Eh then they got poped for something else or someone in your alliance is lying, I have two accounts and they both are in the same allaince and I two devices that I play them on where they've been for over a year know with kabams knowledge.

We've got 0 points deducted and I know plenty of people in the same boat as me who've also never gotten any deducted as well.

Badrose
    12:46PM

Because they track and collect a lot more data and information than you realize and when you tripp their system you get caught it's as simple as that.

Some of the stuff they track are this or use are these

Who created the accounts
    The emails tied to them
    Your device type
    Your device ID
    Device information and status
    Your purchases
    Google or apple license check
    Google or apple billing service
    What you do in game ie rank champions etc
    Behavioral data
    User ID
    View your network connection
    View your WiFi connection
    Get data from the internet
    Files they download to your device that they don't tell you about
    Data they collect from Google or apple
    And more

And if any of these don't match then they will penalize your allaince until there is nothing left.
    winterthur
    9:15PM

No they aren't, you know maybe they are just tired of people constantly asking the same thing over and over again and saying the same thing thing over and over again and yet people still inssit on repeating it when their answer still hasn't changed.

Which is yes it's okay to have more than one account on as many or as few devices as you want to and they can be in the same allaince as long as you.

1. Are the one who created them
    2. As long as they can only be tied to you
    3. As long as you are the only one using them and everything matches their dectection system
    4. As long as you didn't buy the account or accounts
    5. As long as you we're not given another account
    6. As long as you haven't let anyone else use it for any reason.

If all these are good then you will have no issues with them if not then you should either remove the person after you find out or get them to stop and change their login information.
    Kabam Porthos
    September 8
    Hey guys, thanks for taking the time to let Uniquvz know that it's okay to have more than one account! As requested, I'll go ahead and close this thread.

Here is one thread about this very issue and again then the op asked if was okay we answered it they asked for the administrator to close the thread.

Which they did not before they answered the op and told us what many of us already know that it's okay as long as their is no hacking, as long as there is no account sharring or piolting it's just some people just don't want to accept it and are relying on blind Faith that everyone in their alliance is telling the truth.

If it constantly happens then it's obvious some one is lying about how they acquired the accounts and what they are using them for and not hacking or beating content for stuff or using the accounts when s person can't get on or any other of these.
  • Hello Winterthur! The post you found and linked an image of is correct. As long as you are not letting other people use your accounts you should not have an issue.