**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

C'mon Kabam

2»

Comments

• SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    There is a problem when master difficulty is harder than epic. Took me all 5 of my 2* champs to send Sentinel to the junk yard
  • MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Epic is easy peasy but master was seriously a tough fight. Never expect today’s danger room being so annoying. Wanted to rush danger rooms to do other stuffs but the more impatient I am, the more revives and potions that i have to use. Oh crappp
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    jkcjmiji wrote: »
    I have been playing this game for almost 6 months, and if you guy have not used any potion to take down that sentinel in master difficulty with your max 2 star. I really give you a huge respect. I had to use all my 5 champs and spend 4 single revives on my magneto (Red) to take that guy down plus I had 2 boosts up (health and attack&health).

Epic one was okay cuz fortunately I had iceman 4/40 90 sig.

cant remeber the hit count...
    but around 50 hits each in master room, i 2 shotted him. i used my 2* max Bishop and my 2* max cable. it was really helpful using bishop in the previous fight so i started against sentinel with a sp2.

have no idea of exact hits but i used 2 champs against him. i took him to 40% in about 60 hits with my 3* max domino before i messed up. then i finished him in 30 or so hits with my 3* max iceman.

no boosts... no items used.... yeah would have been really hard to one shot him... but not bad considering you have a whole team to have used....
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    If you are spending units to beat this maybe unjust aren't ready for this level of combat. Rather than crying about it just skip it. People cry that it's too hard but what do you expect every quest to be? Gp goes to the movies? Nobody forced you to spend units on these minor rewards so you only have yourself to blame. Soloed him with my x23 no problem. Either except that you aren't ready to handle the content without pots or boosts and units or live with your decision to spend but stop crying every time kabam gives you a challenge. You aren't entitled to easy fights on epic and master
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    People actually spend units in the danger rooms? For those rewards? LOL
    The Sentinel isn't a hard encounter, it's just so time consuming that it's not really worth spending that much time for that few shards.
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    Dshu wrote: »
    If you are spending units to beat this maybe unjust aren't ready for this level of combat. Rather than crying about it just skip it. People cry that it's too hard but what do you expect every quest to be? Gp goes to the movies? Nobody forced you to spend units on these minor rewards so you only have yourself to blame. Soloed him with my x23 no problem. Either except that you aren't ready to handle the content without pots or boosts and units or live with your decision to spend but stop crying every time kabam gives you a challenge. You aren't entitled to easy fights on epic and master

I've been playing for at least 3 years, but I refuse to spend money on this game which is why I only have 12 5* champions and quite a few 4*s. I don't have the patience, especially when I'm at work to sit there and do a 200+ hit combo to defeat this boss. Compared to all the other bosses this was the most difficult by far and yes I didn't have to spend units or potions or revives on it, but it was what I though was easiest and for someone that is F2P 5* shards are pretty valuable even after playing for three years. You don't need to be all high and mighty because you can sit there and beat a boss that a lot of people on the forums are having trouble with. I'm so sorry for stating my opinion on a public forum about something I found difficult. Again I am so sorry you had to read my rant and had the need to comment on it about how awesome you are at this game. Please forgive me!
  • Deadpool87Deadpool87 Posts: 573 ★★★
    IcsGrec wrote: »
    People actually spend units in the danger rooms? For those rewards? LOL
    The Sentinel isn't a hard encounter, it's just so time consuming that it's not really worth spending that much time for that few shards.

Please read my comment above. I sincerely apologize to you as well.
  • DshuDshu Posts: 1,503 ★★★★
    Don't do it at work if you don't have the time. I never said I was great just that it wasn't that bad. I'm free to play as well and I don't waste resources on stupid content. It's ok to admit that it's to difficult it's just annoying to see posts crying that th ed content was bs. The few 5* and 4* shards aren't worth the headache if you have to spend you would be better served putting those units towards the offer after beating heroic if you are that desperate for shards
  • AkhilxcxAkhilxcx Posts: 255 ★★
    Deadpool87 wrote: »
    Dshu wrote: »

I've been playing for at least 3 years, but I refuse to spend money on this game which is why I only have 12 5* champions and quite a few 4*s. I don't have the patience, especially when I'm at work to sit there and do a 200+ hit combo to defeat this boss. Compared to all the other bosses this was the most difficult by far and yes I didn't have to spend units or potions or revives on it, but it was what I though was easiest and for someone that is F2P 5* shards are pretty valuable even after playing for three years. You don't need to be all high and mighty because you can sit there and beat a boss that a lot of people on the forums are having trouble with. I'm so sorry for stating my opinion on a public forum about something I found difficult. Again I am so sorry you had to read my rant and had the need to comment on it about how awesome you are at this game. Please forgive me!

I guess everyone found today's sentinel hard some people just want to shut down threads bcoz they have nothing else to do. Don't worry i totally agree with you about today's sentinel being too much of a boss to waste our time with
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    it shouldn't be easy, they are DANGER rooms, no chill out rooms
  • Hey All,

Thank you to everybody that has given us feedback on the difficulty of Danger Rooms, and especially Master and Epic difficulty. We understand that the these might be more difficult than some Summoners would like it to be, but we did want it to be a challenge for players of all Experience Levels! One of the benefits of Champion Requirements is that it allows us to make more challenging content that can be accessed and played by a much wider group of Summoners, and not just the strongest.

We want to keep making content that challenges our players, and especially in ways where we can challenge all of our players equally.

To keep these forums nice and clear, we're going to close this thread and ask that we keep our Danger Room discussions and feedback in this thread here: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/92828/announcing-danger-rooms
This discussion has been closed.