**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Feature to Basic

Isn’t the featureds suppose to go into the basic pool as soon as the featured crystal runs out?

At 00:00 on the timer I rebooted my client and spun a basic but I didn’t see any of the suppose-to-be-added’s in the wheel

Comments

• CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    6star btw
  • AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Always, always wait for the banner on homepage to change before you spin hoping for a newly added champ. There is often a delay or inconsistent timing on the release into the basic pool.
  • lunkgooflunkgoof Posts: 14
    Yeah I had the same problem hope they refund me the crystal
  • CaykoCayko Posts: 111
    Amonthir wrote: »
    Always, always wait for the banner on homepage to change before you spin hoping for a newly added champ. There is often a delay or inconsistent timing on the release into the basic pool.

Haha, first time I actually did this. Well, now I know. Thanks
  • Dude the same thing, buddy. Dupped my 6* Cable. Been saving for months and saw the new pool and decided to wait a bit longer. I popped the crystal at like 1:10 and didn’t see any new champs in my spin.

I wouldn’t hold your breath for Kabam to help you or anyone else out on this. Plenty of tickets will be put in over this and sadly none of them will be resolved productively.

Hate to say it but for all of us dummies who pulled the trigger thinking hat they were in there when they weren’t are SOL
  • that's ok. i waited for the new pool, saw the champs in there and pulled IF :'(
  • flash1117flash1117 Posts: 29
    for me its deadpool!! :'(:'(:'(