**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking for alliance. Sort of beginner lvl21

Lvl 21 couple buddies got me into it but their alliance is currently full. Have a few 4star and below. Looking for a decent alliance to join

Comments

• Options
    WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Join us. NewbieClan My in game name is Munkeyz
  • Options
    Gladiator2014Gladiator2014 Posts: 283
    If you are active player and would like to grow with our alliance [1Dos3], you are welcome to join us. My IGN is gladiator2014. Please add me in-game and let's talk.

Our alliance is focused on AQ instead of AW for the time being as we help our teammates with lower ratings grow. We play map 1, 2, 3, and 4 (with more map 4 than the lower maps as we aim to get to the 8 Million points mark each week). Hopefully, we can get enough teammates to have a 2 BG AQ. One BG will consist of veterans doing map 4 or 5 while the second BG will play map 1, 2, or 3. Eventually, when the alliance is strong enough, we will do war.

Presently, we get some nice rewards from weekly SA, alliance events, etc. to help you build your roster. We have knowledgeable veterans that can guide you on what mastery to invest/unlock, what champs you should rank up, etc. This is a stress-free, fun, friendly, and helpful environment. There are no minimums in our alliance and no donations to the treasury. We recognize that as you start out, you will need gold to rank up your champs. We have space for your buddies too if you would like to play together. We use Telegram as our communication app. Check us out at [1Dos3].