Options

Forced Closing

Hi guys, not sure if I’ve seen this asked yet, but is anyone else having lag, freezing, or forced closing? I’ve been trying for 10 hours to play but can’t get smooth gameplay. Tried EVERYTHING, so this must be a server issue. I know it’s Tuesday/maintenance day, but the fact the game has kept me from Arena for a full day is extremely unfair. The chances of duping my Bishop now has significantly dwindled because of YOUR service, NOT MINE. All my other apps run perfectly fine. Thank you and apologies if this is already a thread

Comments

• Options
    Hi Scrappy_420,

Please make sure to close down any unnecessary apps while running Marvel Contest Of Champions, to see if this will help resolve this issue.
  • Options
    SparkAlotSparkAlot Posts: 957 ★★★★
    Hi guys, not sure if I’ve seen this asked yet, but is anyone else having lag, freezing, or forced closing? I’ve been trying for 10 hours to play but can’t get smooth gameplay. Tried EVERYTHING, so this must be a server issue. I know it’s Tuesday/maintenance day, but the fact the game has kept me from Arena for a full day is extremely unfair. The chances of duping my Bishop now has significantly dwindled because of YOUR service, NOT MINE. All my other apps run perfectly fine. Thank you and apologies if this is already a thread

You are not alone in this, it happens to tons of people that have extreme lag throughout the whole game it started to get really bad with the v20 patch they just released.

Kabam says to report the issue here https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/568184/#Comment_568184

There really isn't anything we can do to fix it.
  • Options
    RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I only get lag occasionally of the crystal screen
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★

The correct term for this is called crashing, though saying the game hates you is also acceptable