**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stark Spider is an Avenger

I have the proof

(SPOILER IF YOU DON'T SEE LAST MOVIE)
r4b94c2b82ds.jpg
update the status

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It is not in this game ...
    A movie can't really be used as a proof
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    He's an unofficial avenger, he still has yet to make the secret oath of the avengers and eat from the forbidden avenger apple. Only until he completes this sacred ceremony kabam shouldn't change it.
  • thegrimmlingthegrimmling Posts: 167
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    I have the proof

r4b94c2b82ds.jpg
    update the status

If that is from Infinity War, then Stark Enhanced Spider-Man is not an Avenger.

By that point, Spidy was no longer in the Stark Enhanced suit and in the Iron Spider suit.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,865 ★★★★★
    Also if you go by comics lore, everyone in the marvel universe basically has been an avenger at one time or another.
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Also if you go by comics lore, everyone in the marvel universe basically has been an avenger at one time or another.

I mean, if everyone's an Avenger, then no one's an Avenger.

To answer your question: Spider-man Homecoming.
  • Ascoop24Ascoop24 Posts: 128 ★★★
    HULK_BREAK wrote: »
    I have the proof

r4b94c2b82ds.jpg
    update the status

If that is from Infinity War, then Stark Enhanced Spider-Man is not an Avenger.

By that point, Spidy was no longer in the Stark Enhanced suit and in the Iron Spider suit.

Not that I care about the tag in this game but that isnt actually they case. He's starts out wearing his stark enhanced suit but never takes it off, the iron spider suit goes over it. So in all actuality he is still wearing that suit it's just underneath the iron suit. But that's just me watching it too many times.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    When Spidey was released he still wasn't an avenger
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,612 ★★★★★
    Yeah stark spidey was released for Spiderman homecoming, and if you watched the movie you would know that Peter declined to be a part of the avengers at then end so that's why he's not. So he may be an avenger based on the current MCU, but this game doens't directly follow the MCU.
  • RogueKing13RogueKing13 Posts: 188
    Tell that to Papa Doc...er...Falcon.
  • MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    SE Spiderman is not an avenger. Tony doesn't knight him until he becomes Iron Spider. Regardless of whether or not the SE suit is under it. We need Iron Spider in game.

I would kill for a Thor IW. Thought they would likely Carnage him.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Iron spider is an avenger, your proof isn’t proof at all.
    Stark enhanced is a completely different suit
  • StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 614 ★★★
    if we're going to start saying this guy is an avenger keep in mind in the comics a lot more characters have been avengers at one point or another.

Yondu is a Guardians of the Galaxy and has been since 1969....even if its not the same version as the comics I would have liked to see him in the Guardians event count....or better yet lets see a classic Yondu version come to the contest....
  • HULK_BREAKHULK_BREAK Posts: 374
    I try :D
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    There was an alliance event on avenger use and I ranked high in it. These are my only champions:
    ueweck6t8jut.png
    So I'm guessing that Spidey was the avenger i used since it obviously wasn't anyone else.