**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Most effective AW attack team?

Any teams I should use in AW for now on?

Comments

• SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    Need Ur roster for anyone to help you bud
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    The biggest factor is really which path you're taking. For this, we'd also need your tier as well.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    There is no best team for aw. All depends on the path and the champs that are placed
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    duped cyclops hadls unblockable sp after your combo > 15 or smth, so no any troubles with most annoying nowadays autoblock+parry. bring in magneto to avoid control reverse with Emma and maybe oml for good regen while you are on your way to boss nodes to avoid using potions. you also get very cool sinergies there
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    Isn't there a ""quantum trinity" (officially named in one of seatin's stream, if it was seatin's, im not sure)
    Also I think a sabretooth omega red and void trinity would be great, or replace ST for KM just for void's healing

Yes the Quantum Trinity is Antman, Wasp, and Ghost, although I don’t think they really have enough utility to use in war.

I take path 5 typically which has two masochism nodes so 5* Sabretooth and 5/50 KM are my go to. The third is basically someone who will complete my team or help with the second miniboss. Usually it’s CAIW or Luke Cage.
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I use

KM, Void, Hyperion

Seems to be able to handle anything.

I just dont think ST adds enough to the KM, Void team to replace Hyperion.

I like the Fire trinity Domino, Massacre, Red Hulk, but i agree with above, not as effective for war. I use them for AQ.
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    I used to run Blade + GR + Void, but now im leaning against Void + KM + StarkSpidey. But well im in lower tiers so i dont have much problem to worry about some crazy nodes anyways.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Zee_Reborn wrote: »
    Unholy Trinity - ST, KM, Void
    Infinity Trinity - CG, PM, Neb
    Trinity - GR, SMSE, Blade

These are the current powerhouses listed in order of effectiveness.

I would have the Fire Trinity on there, but I think they aren't quite as effective as the others.

Infinity Trinity, such an awesome name
  • For those who asked, I run a tier 8.
  • SoulBreaker1229SoulBreaker1229 Posts: 228
    edited September 2018
    And I usually take path 3
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    My team that works for me on any path is 5/65 void, 5/65 magik, and 4/55 of vision. You will hardly see this team used but I think it is the best team. Never had a champ that I couldn’t counter with these 3
  • For those who asked, I run a tier 8.
    And I usually take path 3

I can never tell which maps people are using to number paths, but I'm going to assume that is basically the right side of the left section. In that case, my recollection is the only "interesting" nodes are the stun immune node near the triangle and the power start/enhanced SP1 node just prior to the miniboss. In tier 8 I would expect you would be seeing a lot of things like MODOK and Medusa on the stun immune, plus evade champs like Spiderman and Nightcrawler. Maybe an occasional Juggernaut/UC. Things hard for a mid-tier player to deal with as stun immune. Maybe things like Spiderman (and alternate versions with the same SP1) and Yellowjacket on the SP1 node.

I would probably set up for at least one power control champ, Magik or Vision say, and at least one champ you can bring down an evade champ with: DAA or true strike if you need it. And at least one sustainable champ for all the other easier nodes, meaning something that can deal good damage and recover health. Voodoo, Ghost Rider, even Rogue would do. Voodoo and GR have bonus points for being able to nullify which can be the difference going up against an awakened Medusa.

I'm not contradicting any of the super team discussion above, but I suspect a tier 8 player asking for AW advice isn't likely to be packing any of those teams, or necessarily have the skills to drive them perfectly even if they did.
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I run Void Killmonger and Sabertooth right now and it's an amazing team, Sabertooth might get swapped out occasionally, but like others have said your path and tier can determine your team as much as anything. Some people really like Void Killmonger and Winter Soldier too. The post earlier with the trinities show some very effective teams but RNG can make it difficult to get the one you want.
    Good luck.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Spider Gwen , kamala khan and colosuss
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    In about one week from now, "Omega Red" will be holding down at least one slot on premier attack teams
  • Agent_TAgent_T Posts: 215
    I use SW, Blade, And Enhanced Spider-Man. They never fail me
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    I use RedSkull And Sabertooth and Kilmonger
  • A lot of these characters, yes I admit, I don't have as 4*s and up though I do sport an r3 5* Quake, an r5 GP, and a sparky.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    As many have mentioned, it depends on the path. I bring Starky, Blade and Hyperion. A very flexible team!
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    I would say either Blade, Ghost Rider, and Stark Spidey OR Void, Killmonger, and Sabertooth.
  • B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    I run Holy Trinity. Tier 5 and I usually do lane 4 or 9 depending on which mini bosses are there. Most good defenders are villains so blade just runs through the modoks and mystic champs. Sparky works well against IWIM since his heavy hits hard. And GR is perfect for the bleed nodes on those lanes.
  • I know a lot of people have commented on a lot of great teams but I have been using Void, KM, and Vision for my 3 on AW attack and havent changed it for a year. I'm not lacking in champs but I have not found a better combo. From the avenger synergy with Void and Vision to help with IMIW. KM gets purify from Void and Void regens with KM. Not to mention KM has true-strike pretty much the whole fight if done correctly.