**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which five star champ(s) should I take to rank 2 first

All of these are unawakened. Currently I have five star gwenpool at rank 3 and 5 star Elektra, Ultron and captain Marvel at rank 2. I have a lot of expiring alpha catalysts and can take 3 or 4 of these to rank 2 if necessary.

Which five star champ(s) should I take to rank 2 first 52 votes

Beast
0%
Captain America
0%
Groot
1%
StinkyPinky 1 vote
Juggernaut
0%
Ms Marvel KK
1%
Zee_Reborn 1 vote
Starlord
25%
BrainimpacterPiviotNikoBravoJets44YouconfusedShizMacMayneStrikerrx8John757XxLoganTDCxXB_Dizzle_01V1PER1987Sumitarora8275Welderofortune 13 votes
Venompool
1%
Darkrider05 1 vote
Vulture
0%
Wasp
69%
Captain_KandiceDarkstar4387adqqedfyvrfish8sixRavenrob_33SungjStark78AlfaraffsterDuke_SilverHarbinger195Repto23PeterQuillXFA_RebootedDRTOKillerRino19JC_Primetime_769ChampioncriticItsTheBroskiMitchell35 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp is a good choice maybe star lord too
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Wasp
    If Starlord or juggernaut are duped, they are good considerations. Otherwise, go with wasp first
  • Options
    ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    Wasp
    r2 isn't that important. Go with wasp. You'll end up using her in defense later anyways.
  • Options
    PiviotPiviot Posts: 658 ★★★
    Starlord
    I voted starlord even tho I hate him, I just don’t think anyone else is good

And I truly suck at keeping combos(which starlord needs)
  • Options
    XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    Starlord
    Alot of those are trash like groot kk etc. dont rank them up
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp though if your starlord was duped i would say him, though juggernaut is ok but really needs to be duped and is way behind other mystics
  • Options
    TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Starlord is useless without Dupe. Don't rank him until he is. After that, it's an easy choice as his ramp up is insane. I'd forget anything anyone else says/said if they're telling you to rank unduped SL. Wasp is the only marginal option at the moment. Unless you're drowning in resources about to expire, just keep saving cause you'll wish you had them when you do get that next amazing champ in your roster who doesn't need to be duped.
  • Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Yeah none of the above right now. Worst thing you can do is rank up a bad five star in the beginning. Just save the resources for the great 4*s