THANKS

just oppened 3x 6* crystals..and i hoped to get 1 great new champ..i got 3 old ones..rocket raccon, jane foster and red hulk..i mean thanks a lot for nothin..probably will have to open 10 of them to get a new champ such as domino, IM (IW) or CA (IW)..

Comments

  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 28,377 ★★★★★
    I'll take those problems.
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    yeah ive heard rhulk is ok..but still could at least get one of the newer champs..not just the old ones
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704 ★★★
    if there is only 10 champs you want you have an extremely high chance of being disappointed...
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    On a positive note, over 180k points if you're an arena grinder.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 858 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    So basically you hoped to get one of the newly added champs. That makes a chance of 12 out of a total of 48.
    That makes it a 25% chance of getting a newly added champ. Not quite the best odds. You had 3 tries in which the 75% bigger chance occured.

    Now, you didn't just want a new champ (I doubt you wanted Punisher or Mordo) You wanted IM/Cap IW, Domino or Corvus, probably.
    Given that all champs have (or should have) equal drop rates, that makes the drop rate for each champ around 2.08%.

    Yes, the odds don't always work in our favour. Yes, I also hoped for CAP IW or Corvus (I got Luke Cage so I`m happy about it). You'll try again eventually, and you'll get who you want, eventually.

    This is why the featured crystals are created, so you have a much smaller pool of heroes to roll for.
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    i know how things work..its just a bit stupid the first 3 6* i got were all old champs who are in the game for quite some time now..that was the point
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,147 ★★★
    Gimme dat Rulk!
Sign In or Register to comment.