**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

THANKS

just oppened 3x 6* crystals..and i hoped to get 1 great new champ..i got 3 old ones..rocket raccon, jane foster and red hulk..i mean thanks a lot for nothin..probably will have to open 10 of them to get a new champ such as domino, IM (IW) or CA (IW)..

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,192 ★★★★★
    I'll take those problems.
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    yeah ive heard rhulk is ok..but still could at least get one of the newer champs..not just the old ones
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    if there is only 10 champs you want you have an extremely high chance of being disappointed...
  • xananabananaxananabanana Posts: 495
    On a positive note, over 180k points if you're an arena grinder.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    So basically you hoped to get one of the newly added champs. That makes a chance of 12 out of a total of 48.
    That makes it a 25% chance of getting a newly added champ. Not quite the best odds. You had 3 tries in which the 75% bigger chance occured.

Now, you didn't just want a new champ (I doubt you wanted Punisher or Mordo) You wanted IM/Cap IW, Domino or Corvus, probably.
    Given that all champs have (or should have) equal drop rates, that makes the drop rate for each champ around 2.08%.

Yes, the odds don't always work in our favour. Yes, I also hoped for CAP IW or Corvus (I got Luke Cage so I`m happy about it). You'll try again eventually, and you'll get who you want, eventually.

This is why the featured crystals are created, so you have a much smaller pool of heroes to roll for.
  • MC_CARKA7MC_CARKA7 Posts: 50
    i know how things work..its just a bit stupid the first 3 6* i got were all old champs who are in the game for quite some time now..that was the point
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Gimme dat Rulk!