**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Is this normal? T4CC

Am level 49 almost 50, with a couple of 4stars and 3 5stars. The highest rank of my champs are 4/40 and 2/35, have been playing since febuary this year and still haven't been able to take a 4star to rank 5. T4CC seems almost impossible to get, I only have one tech T4CC. Looks like have gotten to a wall and making me bored since I can't progress. So is this normal or is there something am not doing right?

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    It's normal ... to be honest, you only play since february, so if you don't play that much per day you wouldn't be able to get enough T4CC till now.
    You also need to be in an good alliance that does well on AQ, to at least give you glory crystals or T4CC shard crystals.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Am level 49 almost 50, with a couple of 4stars and 3 5stars. The highest rank of my champs are 4/40 and 2/35, have been playing since febuary this year and still haven't been able to take a 4star to rank 5. T4CC seems almost impossible to get, I only have one tech T4CC. Looks like have gotten to a wall and making me bored since I can't progress. So is this normal or is there something am not doing right?

ACT4????? my second account at the same level

• ACT4????? my second account at the same level

I have completed act 4 and am 50% half way exploration.
  • been waiting months to take my 4* abomination to rank 5 as well. Takes too long to get anywhere in this game
  • Lazerblam wrote: »
    been waiting months to take my 4* abomination to rank 5 as well. Takes too long to get anywhere in this game

That's just sad, they need to find a solution to T4CC. The scarcity is beyond comprehension.
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    As you will grow up, you will get more. Same for 4s and 5s crystals.
    Actually I have the same problem for T2AC, but I guess that they’ll come by growing up.
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    A friend of mine has been playing since last December and he already has a rank 4 5star and a few rank 5 4stars. Find a decent alliance, buy glory crystals, explore monthly EQ on Heroic and Master and you will build up your roster in no time.

Also, try to beat the Collector as fast as you can. Being Uncollected allows you to get T4CC shards from the daily crystal every now and then.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    It has improved. But not enough. Only way to get t4cc consistantly is to be in a top alliance working map 5. I suffered 2 years with one t4cc in my inventory. Now i have 5 r5 4s and enough t4cc to rank 4 more. It is because of the scarcity of them that i hesitate to use them on any of my 5 stars.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    And on top of that we are at 6 stars so everyones talks about 4 stars being usless and pointless. They have effectively disincentified putting effort into raising anyone right now. Takes too long to get the supplies and if you dump it all into a 5 that isn't duped and then finally (when hell freezes over) you dupe a different 5 you no longer have the supplies for use on duped champ and it takes a hella long time to collect them again.
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    Lazerblam wrote: »
    been waiting months to take my 4* abomination to rank 5 as well. Takes too long to get anywhere in this game

Can't tell if you're joking and I also don't want to tell you what to do, but it would be a poor choice to take Abom to r5.

That's just sad, they need to find a solution to T4CC. The scarcity is beyond comprehension.

They can be difficult to come by at your level. Once you get in a good map 5x5 AQ alliance they will come more quickly to you. Also if you can at least 100% the master difficult of event quest each month you should get a bunch of t4cc fragment crystals. You'll make it past the T4CC shortage eventually, just got to keep playing. I have a bunch of t4cc crystals in my stash right now because they are quite easy to come by for higher level players.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★

You have no idea how much easier it is to get t4cc now than 3 years ago. Not to mention the 4* and 5* shard rate now. It's 100% easier for new players now.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,403 ★★★
    edited September 2018

My third account is level 46, about 11 months old, hasn't even started act 4, I do nothing but autofight while I focus on the main account, but I make sure I get that glory and buy t4cc shards and glory crystals. As a result I have 35 4*s and 5 5*s and have every t4c cat at or close to 4. I also have a stockpile of 5 t1as and 9 t4bcs.
    My biggest issue? Hard to farm gold ($150k currently) doing autofight on monthly eqs. That means my recently pulled 5* corvus and killmonger sit at level 1 for a bit.
    So, you can get those t4ccs if you know where to look.
  • JyotishkaJyotishka Posts: 122
    Use glory to buy t4cc I do that
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited September 2018

An understandable feeling as a new player, but you have to realize that it is sooo much easier to get t4cc now than it was even a year ago. The introduction of the Glory store and t4cc fragment crystals in the event quests means they are much more readily available. Buying Glory crystals helped me so much in getting enough t4cc fragments to rank up champions, until I got to a stage where I didn't need to buy them anymore every week.

I've heard stories of Summoners doing the daily t3cc quest over and over to farm t3cc back in the day, just to sell them to get the t4cc fragments. Don't know how true that is since I haven't been playing since the beginning, and maybe that's why you don't get a full t3cc every time you do the daily quest 100% now, but if you weren't in a top tier alliance that was one way of getting t4cc fragments consistently. You only get 180 t4cc fragments per t3cc, and a full t4cc is 36000 fragments so you can imagine the level of grinding needed.

Point is, don't fret about not getting t4cc as readily as you'd like. Play enough AQ and monthly quests, and with the accumulated glory you can buy the Glory crystals to get the much-needed t4cc. It will take a while, but this game is not a sprint.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    You need to be in an Alliance to gather T4CC with any real speed. I'm not - I play this game more than enough solo! - and it took me two years to accumulate enough T4CC to rank up my first 4* to rank 5.

It really is easier now, as T4CC shard crystals are increasingly widespread.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be the worst idea to (slightly) reduce the cost of ranking up 4-star champs to R5, now that 5* and 6* champs are the new meta.