**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

You going To Comic Con?

I'll be back again Thursday. Hope to get some updates on what to expect soon.

Comments

• Yep, we will definitely be going to NYCC this year!
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    edited September 2018
    Yep, we will definitely be going to NYCC this year!

Any info you can share? Going to have the wheel? I'd you do I'd like to make some suggestions to help with what was a problem last year.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Yep, we will definitely be going to NYCC this year!

Any info you can share? Going to have the wheel? I'd you do I'd like to make some suggestions to help with what was a problem last year.

What was the problem last year?

Some people, some prominent in the game, lived in the tourney line. There was no limit on how many times you could win. By the time you had a chance, because the line was so long, all the good stuff was gone. Mostly because of their mcoc celebrity, their 'friends' would let them butt back into the front of the line and the game team allowed it and let them spin a ton of times.
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Some people, some prominent in the game, lived in the tourney line. There was no limit on how many times you could win. By the time you had a chance, because the line was so long, all the good stuff was gone. Mostly because of their mcoc celebrity, their 'friends' would let them butt back into the front of the line and the game team allowed it and let them spin a ton of times.

Sounds rough. I'd hope there'd be a tighter handle on something like that.

yeah it pissed a lot of people off. You missed all of Comic Con because you waited in line but watched some get to the front multiple times.
  • RektorRektor Posts: 678 ★★★
    You needed tickets to get in the wheel line and the only way to get tickets was to beat their champ.

There was no limit as to how many tickets you could get but also no limit to prizes on the wheel except for the 5* crystal. And you could only get one of every prize so after a few times there was no point to standing in line.

Find the right summoners there and they might give you their excess tickets for nothing. Some people are still nice.