**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Alliance leader and officers accessibility

I'm part of an alliance where we save crystals and hold off on leveling up champions for 3 to 4 weeks. But there are some players who dont play for the team and open crystals and level up. I think it would be a help to dedicated alliance members if the leader and officers could view which members have opened and are not for the team. I understand this is a game but the few of us who started our alliance had a certain goal in mind when we created our alliance. It would be nice to know who stands with us and who doesn't. If we could view the players who do not follow are rules we could weed them out to make room form more players with our common goal.
Thank you B.Duncan of MarvelPhantoms alliance

Comments

• XXGhost_RiderXXXXGhost_RiderXX Posts: 245 ★★★
    Check the summoners advancement event... whomever got points leveled up or rolled crystals
  • Well we have a 5k limit so members dont lose iso. Better to use than lose. But we mainly want everyone to save crystals
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    there is not the need for SA save as there was before.....

now you will get rewards even if you dont reach rank........
    saving seems to make no sense to me now....
  • Greater rewards the more you save up
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,983 ★★★★★
    Duncan91 wrote: »
    Greater rewards the more you save up

Yes but you are holding back progression as well if you cant rank for 3 or 4 weeks or add in New champs from crystals. Very surprised anyone would go along with this idea.
  • Well maybe we should do a week to week for a month, and see how it turns out. But I still think it would be helpful to the leads to have that power