**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Summoner Advancment and events likes this should be fixed

Denton72Denton72 Posts: 16
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
b6e5iw1iux4j.png

Just pointless to be honest
265k for summoner advancment (you can do oNLY SO MUCH)
the majore things that give points are just to beyoned at this amount unreal rare
i am silent about spider-versa hero use or just hero use 275k (its TO INSANE and pointless) but possible(i think)(with energy restore yeh)

I know its business but you need to know where is fun value in a game and where it ends

And now why its pointless:
1.each member must:
1.1. level 4 star heroes adlist 50 times to get 1000 points ( we will level only 4 start lets say)
1.2. 40 times to get 1000 points by leveling 5 star(yeh none of my clan members has any 5 star YET)
1.3. get 40 duplicate 3 star heroes for 1000 points
1.4. get a FU***** 200 2 star heroes for 1000 points
1.5. Versus, Quest, Alliance Quest Crystals 200 to get 1000 points
1.6. Open 100 free crystalls for 1000 points
1.7. Arena Boost, Versus ,2 star , Crystal Shard Crystal 50 times for 1000 points
1.8.Open Shard 3 star crystal 4 for 1000 points
1.9. premium hero shard 17 for 1020
1.10. rank up a 4 star 4 for 1200 points(and rank only 4 star)
1.11 open a 4 star shard crystal 3 for 1200 points
the rest i wont even describe like 5 star or buying ones

2. Combine all these you get 11420 points
2.1. We can add a bit more from 1.7. like 150 times more (in total 200) for 4000 points making it 14420(11420+3000) average
2.2. What 100% you will not receive is:
2.2.1. 1.6. lets say each free is 4 hours every hour 6 times max in a whole day 7 days in a week because this is a WEEKLY EVENT :D
making it 450 points (14420-550=13870)
2.2.2. you will 200% wont get 1.4. max i aprox 20-30 if you play lets say 14 out of 24h we will count 30 so that is 150 points (13870-850=13020)
2.2.3. 1.11 in 7 days? i don't think so 1 and that is doubtfulL to some - 900 points (13020-900=12120)
2.2.4. 1.3. thats alot of 3 stars i will give you 4-6 for that 150 points (12120-850=11270)
2.2 probably just probably a bit more of premium hero shard crystalls on 3 - 4 c. more 240 more points(11270+240=11510)

3. The rest of the point values you need BUY or get luck from drops of quests or events 7 days is not much but lets say you completed a quest and got 1000 points in total or 1200 points(11510+1200=12710)

4. and lets say 30 members 24/7 who plays like crazy people only like crazy
And you crazy will get 12710*30=381300
4.1. BUT nobody plays "24/7" this game and lets maximume 14 hours (if you play "24/7" then you need help call a doctor) then that already cuts most of your points because value for that calculation is for "24/7"
4.2. so lets say a 12hours a day you play this game i can understand that this game is addictive for a MOBILE APPLICATION :D
so that mostly cuts everything you have down to 60-40% we will take 50% 12710/2=6355 leaving you up to
6355*30=190650 12-8hours
4.3. THAT IS FU***** lol for 12/7 Denton72 are you sure you are not faking this out ?(well no this is if all had the same amount but nobody ever has same amount)
lets say 6355*20=127100 has same amount(giving -2000...+2000 to each you can try to do on your own) and lets say some has 8900*4=35600(lets say 15hours) 10900*6=65400(lets say 17-18h)
127100+35600+65400=228100
4.4. BUt WAIT that is mostly Ideal alliance that i would describe most alliances have people who dont do noting and lets say have 0 points overall :D lets make abit better
lets say 6355*18=114390 has same amount(giving -2000...+2000 to each you can try to do on your own) and lets say some has 8900*4=35600(lets say 15hours) 10900*6=65400(lets say 17-18h) and 0*2(empty or who just enters the game and dosen't do noting :neutral: )
114390+35600+65400=215390
you need so many people to play
Now lets describe what problems you may encounter while playing "24/7" (i now wasting 15-4h of my life in this game some times and i feel bad about)
1.Your eyes will hurt making your vision worst
2. You may forget your priorities like
2.1.Eating
2.2.Sleeping
2.3. Going to the WC
3.You may die

In total your making people to buy
cash_in aprox 200$-600$(calling this unfair is a compliment) (each member)
or
to complete this event at this rate you need to order your clan to SAVE FOR whole (weekS or if not MONTH) worth or crystals/items
or to go play 24/7

AND NO DONT YOU DARE PLAY 24/7
and i am silent about AS MUCH AS I play :P its really unhealty

HOW to fix such problems for these kind of events:

ranked rewared should already be unlocked at 50% of event completion there is such values as top 51%-100% top 21%-50%
this way you save interest adlist
i have really no intrest in doing such events after 4 stage
but for such event as summoner advancment and how you get points its kinda stupid and nonexistent
to fix this just 265k LOWER to half of it or to 140k
what happened to 140k ? that in my opinion is descent and possible at most times(only if your clan is not full)

and to be honest i dont care how many alliances MANAGE to complete this event
This is asked to be to much from a game not to mention a mobile app
this is really not fun

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    dude it's easy in a 30 people alliance if it's active. 8833 points isn't that much to ask from people

And for hero use there is arena!!!!
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,723 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    I need to know how to drop out from 265k rank rewards tier.
    My alliance landed in this bracket solely because of rank down tickets.

Restart on a new alliance?

• Denton72Denton72 Posts: 16
    edited July 2017
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    dude it's easy in a 30 people alliance if it's active. 8833 points isn't that much to ask from people

Appleisgod like i wrote that is 8-14h per day in a whole week
    a game A MOBILE APP. GAME it should not be like this
    i am right now at 6k and i am wasting such time^
    and yeh it is to much to ask

such amount is for a pc ps xbox games i would agree but having wasting so much time to get 8833
    If i would play 2-4h in a day then my points at the end of the week would be 2k-5k
    whice some of our smart people in alli actully do they are not wasting time in this

and i wrote it is possible FOR hero use
    but it is still an insane amount
    winterthur wrote: »
    I need to know how to drop out from 265k rank rewards tier.
    My alliance landed in this bracket solely because of rank down tickets.

Restart on a new alliance?

and winterthur you need to loose warS and questS to loose a tier

and in my opinion tierS like that should not exist
    Denton72 wrote: »

Really? This is SA right? How does losing in AW or AQ makes my alliance drop from SA tier?

edited July 2017

Really? This is SA right? How does losing in AW or AQ makes my alliance drop from SA tier?

sorry i that Alliance tier overall
    SA tier you cant drop :D even if you kick members with high amount points
    your stuck in that bracket you can try joining new alli whice didnt,never had 1 million points

sorry i that Alliance tier overall
    SA tier you cant drop :D even if you kick members with high amount points
    your stuck in that bracket you can try joining new alli whice didnt,never had 1 million points

Bad :s Bad :s Bad :s

Anyone thinks Prestige comes into play (saw something on Reddit)?

Otherwise, alliances with members that sells 1-3* champs will have lower alliance rating but consistently obtaining better rewards.

• Spartacus29Spartacus29 Posts: 90
    This thread is full of bad information. SA has nothing whatsoever to do with AQ or AW.

For newer players things may seem difficult- like getting top milestones in hero use or the like. For people with decent rosters it's extremely easy. Arena can easily get that with way less than 8-14 hours a day.
    I put up 17k in SA so far this week and am 16th in my alliance. Nothing abnormal, no crystals purchased and no saving over time. Higher alliance means more rewards which in turn means more rank ups and points.

It's not complicated.
    edited July 2017
    Anyone thinks Prestige comes into play (saw something on Reddit)?

Otherwise, alliances with members that sells 1-3* champs will have lower alliance rating but consistently obtaining better rewards.

yeh that is a way but not the best
    edited July 2017
    This thread is full of bad information. SA has nothing whatsoever to do with AQ or AW.

For newer players things may seem difficult- like getting top milestones in hero use or the like. For people with decent rosters it's extremely easy. Arena can easily get that with way less than 8-14 hours a day.
    I put up 17k in SA so far this week and am 16th in my alliance. Nothing abnormal, no crystals purchased and no saving over time. Higher alliance means more rewards which in turn means more rank ups and points.

It's not complicated.

It still must be 100ts of battles to get 17k
    in arena overall
    it still not normal
    how are you not sick of it?
    edited July 2017

It's not complicated.

It still must be 100ts of battle to get 17k
    in arena overall
    how are you not sick of it?
    i belive you can do that but it is sickinning
    edited July 2017

It's not complicated.
    Appleisgod wrote: »

so you say 8000 points and go do versus each versus is = 5 points basicly
    1600 VERSUS BATTLEs are you on drugs? and arena chips 100-600 points by gotcha system?
    holy ****
    WOW
    WOW nice suggestion

and i wrote for hero use its still insane BUT POSSIBLE
    but being forced to do so much battles for SA or doing so many things WTF
  • AppieAppie Posts: 99
    things shouldn't be just handed to you for free you have to earn them if you dont like grind this is not the game for you.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Dude just stop, just because you can't do it doesn't mean others can't.
    I can do hero use in 2-3 arena runs (less than 3 hours).
    SA you just reach a point where you don't even look at the score as you know as an alliance you'll get the minimum Atleast every week.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    I think you're confusing some numbers here and there.

17k in SA is very easy, but responding to that with "that must be 100ts of battle" and "8000 points is easy in versus, 1600 battles, are you on drugs" makes me think someone doesn't read properly.

SA: 265k points needed, but with the whole alliance. SA has nothing to do with arena (doing arena helps because you get shards and stuff, but the arena battles themselves don't add points). If you are in a decent alliance reaching this isn't an issue. Without saving you should be able to, as a team, unlock rank rewards. If that's impossibly, implementing a save week is a common practice.

Hero Use: 275k points needed, alone. 184 battles with a 4* champ (or 5*). Not that hard. In the right, low energy quests (I autobattle them too), you barely need more then your normal energy, especially if you click on the "help" option twice a day and actually get helped. (That would be around 160 energies just by logging in twice and walking your energy, doesn't mean hours of gameplay at all. One or two refills and you're done.) In arena this takes 62 series. With my loading screens I actually need about 1 minute for each fight. So 3 hours of arena. But I walk my energy away as much as possible and there the battles are usually shorter. So with about 2 hours I reach full rewards.

I'm not sure about the math that got someone to "new players need 8-14 hours a day" but even without a decent roster there is no need for that at all. Newer players actually have different solo events so their rank rewards (and full milestones) get reached with way less points. From what I hear from a friend, no arena is needed for that, as long as you use 4* champs for questing
    I think I just lost my whole post. Since when does it say "it will get posted when approved" who needs to approve?
    Gwendoline wrote: »

17k in SA is very easy, but responding to that with "that must be 100ts of battle" and "8000 points is easy in versus, 1600 battles, are you on drugs" makes me think someone doesn't read properly.

SA: 265k points needed, but with the whole alliance. SA has nothing to do with arena (doing arena helps because you get shards and stuff, but the arena battles themselves don't add points). If you are in a decent alliance reaching this isn't an issue. Without saving you should be able to, as a team, unlock rank rewards. If that's impossibly, implementing a save week is a common practice.

NO KIDDING SHRELOK SA has nothing to do with arena?
    battles i mean that versus crystals, arena crystals! Fuuu*****
    and i dont really care about hero use i did it before and it takes more then 3hours dont know what every one write less than 3 hours
    well there is some lol person that
    I can do hero use in 2-3 arena runs (less than 3 hours).
    SA you just reach a point where you don't even look at the score as you know as an alliance you'll get the minimum Atleast every week.
    and no normal people will look because we have a Real life
    so you basicly do 6-9 battles? each run = 3 battles(wow) you are on drugs. are you?

I am confusing some numbers? no i dont blind geeks first count your self.
    Gwendoline wrote: »

I'm not sure about the math that got someone to "new players need 8-14 hours a day" but even without a decent roster there is no need for that at all. Newer players actually have different solo events so their rank rewards (and full milestones) get reached with way less points. From what I hear from a friend, no arena is needed for that, as long as you use 4* champs for questing

yeh new player rank whice drops to 275k like i wrote i have no problems at all with hero use ( it is still alot 184 battles with 4*)
    wen i did 209(because i only have three 4* so there) i counted from 1:09 pm to 6:41 pm <<<(not stopping to get the full milestone)
    you count just battles but what about loading ? you go in battle > you load > battle is going and you win > load > next node
    i like how they maDE arena so you can instantly go from battle to battle no more extra waiting
    but like i sed STOP CHANGING TOPIC FROM SA TO HERO USE (i just wrote its still insane above normal amount of battles its not a pc game to have so much so there)

GIVE ME A STABLE EXPLANATION WHY SA < is so NOT ABNORMAL
    one person gaved a solution its saving your crystals < THAT IS A GOOD SOLUTION I LIKE IT but it still not enough

BUT
    nerds pls less then 3hours? 2-3 runs?

Appleisgod
    do versus to get 8000 points each week??
    NO fuuuu way i belive that
    if that was to much to ask(yeh that is to much to ask thatS hell to much ask)

more then, SA its then a broken system to be honest then
    1600battles to get 8000 points (each versus crystal is 5 point = 1 battle it self so that is > 8000/5=1600)
    + i don't belive a perfect active 30 member clan some will have + and - to the clan it self if your clan will have 3 people who are not active at 0 that is already a big let down
    and you will never know wen your a member will ditch the game

• It's daunting when you first get in that bracket, but if you get the right people doing the right things, it's very easy. We had trouble at first, but now we double the 265k fairly effortlessly. Keep grinding, get better members in your alliance, and you'll have no sweat hitting SA every week.
  • Batman05Batman05 Posts: 351 ★★
    Sa event is the easiest to do. You don't have to do anything special. I don't even open all my crystals

If your alliance is having trouble then skip one week
    t84yj9p6xeuy.png
    2ng6hztlf5qk.png
    @Denton72 you're being a bit rude to people trying to explain and help you. Please stop asking them if they are on drugs.

Now please get the ridiculous idea that you need to do battles for SA out of your head. Yes, you can open versus crystals, you can also open PHC's or pretty much any kind of crystal. Which you get by other events and walking quests (and yes, also arena). The easiest way to put points into SA is leveling your champs. For which you need gold and iso (again, quest walking is needed, no need for arena).
  • MyTaffyMyTaffy Posts: 144
    My alliance does not have perfect 30 SA contributors too but we broke the minimum every week. If you cannot reach minimum, try to skip one week method to start or find better alliance.

Sound like the problem is not the SA, it's your alliance. You said yourself, you do not know when your mates will ditch your team. If you cannot trust your mates, find new alliance.
  • RydertheblackRydertheblack Posts: 296
    No, it's fine the way it is. It praises the ones who spend, and the ones who are active. Apparently you have found the wrong alliance... or you are expecting to get the first place by doing nothing, on either case, you are still wrong.
    Also, an arena run isn't the same as an arena serie. You can ridicule Mr. Platypus and his 2-3 runs as much as you want, but you didn't understand what he ment at all.

Arena battle: 1 battle
    Arena serie: 3 battles
    Arena run/round: all the champs you ususally run.

How long an arena run is, is very personal. I do mine in about 40-50 minutes, with 15 series. I can also add my 3/30 champs to my run, but I only do that when I'm going for a day of non stop arena grinding, which I don't do often. Sometimes I do a short arena run, just the series that have my 5/50 champs in them, which in my case means 15 minutes with 5 series.

And to respond to your "you can't just do battles wihtout loading" obvipusly you can't. But if I go into arena and I play for an hour (so including all the loading screens and time I spend looking at the scores I already got, checking which 7-hour solo event is going on, responding to a line message, getting up for a cup of tea etc.) I do about 60 battles (on some days it's 50, others it's 70. It kinda depends on how busy my Line gets tbh). This makes me say "you need an average of 1 minute per battle" include the time of the loading screens.

I have to add that these times are based on how arena used to be, with the new "next fight" option, I haven't done any math on how fast I grind yet. I will later today when the Gwenpool arena start. (Knowing how fast grind makes it possible to plan my arena grinding.)