**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best Class overall (as of September 2018)

2»

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Mystic
    I voted mystic cause the pole was for overall, while mystic doesn't have quite as many god or Demi god tiers, it has very few bad champions.
  • Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    I voted tech without too much thought, but I’m not so sure that is correct. It may be. Tech has Spark, Starlord, and Ghost. These are three champs that arguably possess the most powerful damage dealing abilities in the game. They are all in consideration. Stark Spidey and Ghost are top 5 choices for nearly all content in the game if one is skilled enough. Starlord is a top optIon for LOL. There is no other class with such raw power and diversity at the top. Is there?

Hela has the most powerful damage dealing avility. Nothing compare to her in the game if you stack those furies
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Corvus Glaive/Hyperion/Medusa/Proxima Midnight

Iceman/Archangel/Domino/Omega Red

Sparky/Star Lord/Ghost

Dr. Voodoo/Magik/Ghost Rider/Morningstar

Blade/Gwenpool/Killmonger

Void/Gladiatior Hulk/Cap IW/Luke Cage/Red Hulk

Cosmic class is strongest overall in terms of offense and defense

You forgot:
    Cosmic: Angela (raw damage), Heimdall (permanent True Strike), Hela

Mutant: Emma Frost, Wolverine Sabertooth. I hear Cyclops is very effective too :-)

Tech: IMIW, Sentinel, both impressive defensively and offensively.

Mystic: Scarlet Witch (my 4-40 4* still kills 30k AQ bosses), Guillotine

Science: Quake, Wasp (glass cannon, but in the right hands)

Skill has very few bad champs. So maybe not the most superchamps, but no skill is a bad champ. That must count for something.

• Options
    StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Cosmic
    1• Corvus, Medusa, Hyperion, Heimdall, Hela, Angela & Proxima? Cosmic class is so stacked these days... not to mention Venom & Carnage are getting juiced up soon. Corvus dominates AW these days with the insane damage & immunities, as well as evade countering. Medusa still brings in so many Defender Kills, as well as owns robots, Killmongers, IMIW's, Emma Frost's & many other 'fun & interactive' AW Defenders. Hyperion is just an all round beast anywhere. Most of the Cosmic top champs hit like a giant box truck on a freeway, & Medusa & Proxima are also among the best Labyrinth options in the current meta.

2• Didn't care much for Mutant, but now with Domino, Omega Red, Emma Frost, Sabertooth, its much better, along with of course Wolverine, Archangel & Iceman. Night Crawler is an old classic defender that still brings in the kills as well, even with all of the evade counters around these days. Domino won't be slowing down on AW kills anytime soon either, & both Omega Red & Emma Frost appearing to be excellent defenders as well. Archangel is usually considered the best option for a fight, provided the opponent can be poisoned & bleed. Iceman is another amazing mutant... being triple immune, able to tank SP3s & being a great evade counter with decent damage.

3• Science is another strong class, with Void, Capt America IW, Quake, Red Hulk, Gladiator Hulk & Luke Cage, with nasty defenders like MODOK, Gladiator Hulk & good'ol Classic Spiderman. Void is great for almost everything it seems, as his utility, Regen & Power Reversal & DOT is just insanely useful. Gladiator Hulk is amazing for Dormammu's & Magiks. Quake is an awesome champion, being able to kill without contact, & Luke Cage & Red Hulk hit extremally hard with immunities.

4• Mystic has some of old classics like Scarlet Witch & Gulliotine, along with power houses like Dr. Voodoo, Ghost Rider, Magik & Morning Star. They have some nasty defenders like Dormammu & Mephisto, but took a huge hit with the MD Nerf. Magik, Dr. Voodoo, Morning Star & Ghost Rider all have so much utility, you can do almost anything with them. The Mystic class does need more champs though, as there hasn't been a new Mystic in nearly a year.

5• The Tech class the likes of King Stark Spiderman & Star Lord, as well as Sentinel, the 2 Visions, IMIW & Dr. Octopus. Both Visions & Dr. Octopus have great power control mechanics, as well as Heal Block. Sentinel, IMIW, Stark Spiderman & Star Lord all hit like trucks, with Sparks, IMIW & Sentinel being packed in utility. I feel the Tech class could use a couple more strong additions. It has nasty defenders like IMIW, Green Goblin & Yondu, as well as Nebula being a pretty nice champ, but I feel this class could be a tad bit better overall. Maybe buff Howard the Duck or any old Iron Man character.

6• The Skill class appears to be the definition of 'decent'. Its got very few awful champs (like Hulkbuster), but very few amazing champs (like Corvus). Blade, Killmonger, Gwenpool X- Bones & Massacre make up most of the greatness of the Skill class. Killmonger & Korg can also make for some nasty defense. Blade owns just about any Mystic or Villian (provided he has the GR synergy), & has some amazing regeneration. Killmonger & Gwenpool both hit very hard hard, with Killmonger being an excellent evade counter... as well as being able to tank SP3s.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Mystic

6• The Skill class appears to be the definition of 'decent'. Its got very few awful champs (like Hulkbuster), but very few amazing champs (like Corvus). Blade, Killmonger, Gwenpool X- Bones & Massacre make up most of the greatness of the Skill class. Killmonger & Korg can also make for some nasty defense. Blade owns just about any Mystic or Villian (provided he has the GR synergy), & has some amazing regeneration. Killmonger & Gwenpool both hit very hard hard, with Killmonger being an excellent evade counter... as well as being able to tank SP3s.[/quote]

Don’t sleep on taskmaster. Top 4 skill
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Tech
    Has anyone noticed that there have been zero mystic champions this year
  • Options
    issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Mutant
    I don't know why anyone here didn't mentione taskmaster one of the best skill champ

And Redskull is good tooo
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Skill: a very basic roster. Few notable utilities that other champs in other classes don’t do incredibly better. Almost no defenders save Korg and offensively only 3 matter (you know which 3)

Tech: IMIW, SL, Sparky, and AoU Vision. Maybe Ultron Sentinel Nebula and Yondu but they aren’t game changers.

Mutants: it’s easier to list the bad ones. Psylocke, OML, Colossus (Synergies tho…), both Magneto and XFDP. Bishop and beast tow the line but the rest I’d be glad to pull unless I’ve somehow repressed the memories of some mutants.

Cosmic: strong beat sticks but boring outside Medusa and Hyperion who double as defenders. Let’s be real, once you rank up 2 or 3 cosmic champs the rest lose value as rank ups

Mystic: Half are Gods or demi potential minimum, the others are Bad. They lack a sizable roster that predates 12.0 so this is likely to be resolved as more are added

Lastly we have science. I don’t have much to say. We all know science is great offensively and defensively. They have interesting interactions with their rather interesting abilities that have weird and fun interactions across the game that make them amazing here and there but overall a lot aren’t anything “perfect” as a lot of their champs are great… other classes had better options for a lot of them

no i dont know what 3 you mean... my 3 skill would be blade, elektra, crossbones.......
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Maat1985 wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Skill: a very basic roster. Few notable utilities that other champs in other classes don’t do incredibly better. Almost no defenders save Korg and offensively only 3 matter (you know which 3)

Tech: IMIW, SL, Sparky, and AoU Vision. Maybe Ultron Sentinel Nebula and Yondu but they aren’t game changers.

Mutants: it’s easier to list the bad ones. Psylocke, OML, Colossus (Synergies tho…), both Magneto and XFDP. Bishop and beast tow the line but the rest I’d be glad to pull unless I’ve somehow repressed the memories of some mutants.

Cosmic: strong beat sticks but boring outside Medusa and Hyperion who double as defenders. Let’s be real, once you rank up 2 or 3 cosmic champs the rest lose value as rank ups

Mystic: Half are Gods or demi potential minimum, the others are Bad. They lack a sizable roster that predates 12.0 so this is likely to be resolved as more are added

Lastly we have science. I don’t have much to say. We all know science is great offensively and defensively. They have interesting interactions with their rather interesting abilities that have weird and fun interactions across the game that make them amazing here and there but overall a lot aren’t anything “perfect” as a lot of their champs are great… other classes had better options for a lot of them

no i dont know what 3 you mean... my 3 skill would be blade, elektra, crossbones.......

he means blade, KM and GP. Thats most peoples prefrence i guess not mine tho, i like OG BP, KM, HE
  • Options
    ImranImran Posts: 587 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I didn't vote anyone...Looks like all class
    got good champ now. More like balance.
  • Options
    Mutant
    i cant even defeat domino , now emma
    THANK YOU
    XD
  • Options
    Mutant
    Only counting 5*s...
    X23 - AQ path clearer
    Domino - damage dealer
    AA - god if foe not immune to bleed/poison
    Iceman - immunity god / utility player
    Sabertooth - several things going for him
    Omega / Frost look like they should be good
    NC / Cable - above average diversity defenders
    Rogue / Beast - quality other champs

And most importantly
    Cyclops - AW god (per kabam)
  • Options
    Mutant
    Boosted Corvus wrecks Medusa boss - videos out there and downed a r5 Medusa myself with Boosted Corvus in like 30 hits.

Corvus may not have as great of synergies as other champs but he does have the best synergy with boosts.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Cosmic
    Cosmic is the mystic of this age. CG, PM, Med, Hype, Heimdall, Hela, Angela, and most likely Carnage and Venom. Thor if he was a 5*.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Mutant
    Only counting 5*s...
    X23 - AQ path clearer
    Domino - damage dealer
    AA - god if foe not immune to bleed/poison
    Iceman - immunity god / utility player
    Sabertooth - several things going for him
    Omega / Frost look like they should be good
    NC / Cable - above average diversity defenders
    Rogue / Beast - quality other champs