**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Does anyone think we should get at least 1 free 5 Star crystal each week?

I ask this question because I am currently struggling with the last chapter of Act 1. (I know, I'm falling behind, here)And I really need to level up my champions along with that. I'm pretty weak at the moment

Does anyone think we should get at least 1 free 5 Star crystal each week? 162 votes

Yes
7%
thetaman23JadedGrafikdevRavenrob_33Alienvirus417SandeepSCpAmericanoAleorAn_Asian_1BeagleHelicopter_dugdugdugWallet 12 votes
No
90%
GroundedWisdomTacoScottyKpatrixRagamugginGunnerSolswerdGolden_GuardianLeNoirFaineantMr_PlatypusMegaSkater67staksfu_koraxxNigSpity68FrostyVossler77TheManMythLegendHell_GoliathTendersquadSIlverProfessorAzKicker316 147 votes
Maybe
1%
BrainimpacterDavid12364pigupompom 3 votes

Comments

• M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    It'll makes game unbalance
  • SDPSDP Posts: 1,622 ★★★★
    No
    Huh? What is the point of playing a long form, role-playing style game that simply hands out the means to destroy all content in the early game with champs 20x more powerful than all opposition? Why even bother?
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Don't call yourself weak, you WILL get better, what I would suggest is back out of the last chapter and work on Beginner EQ.
  • issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    No
    Really
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    No
    1 5* hero a week? I mean, one PHC is more than enough a week to pass early, and even mid-level content. Even if every roll is a 2*, that's still enough to get you up to act 2 or 3.

The game is already easier for new players, what with 6* champs and new god tiers that this is just not needed to progress.
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    Earn it
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Maybe
    you can get already get close to a free 5* a week if you grind arenas you can get 5k shards a week from them, add to that shards from event quests, wars and opening duplicate 4* champs you will be close to the 10K needed
    Just work on increasing your lower rarity champs and eventually you'll make it to that stage
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    No
    Honestly if you get a 5* when you're still at act 1 you'll probably not be able to even raise it to level 5
  • MarvelsupafanMarvelsupafan Posts: 9
    edited September 2018
    Okay, guys. I misspoken about this poll. Let me redo it
  • Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    No
    I don’t know why your struggaling with act one but a 5* won’t help you at that level you should be focusing on ranking up your 3* champs.
  • LofeLofe Posts: 10
    No
    Everyone should work hard to get a five star crystals. No should want free crystals. Unless you earned
  • I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post! 😐
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 ★★
    SDAATR wrote: »
    I seriously hope this is a sarcastic post! 😐

Same. But you would be suprised at the extreme amount of brain dead individuals around here.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    No
    What?!?!? Im 650 shards away from my first 5 star. Id say no even if I had 10 6 star heroes! That would throw everything off balance.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    No
    Last month I got like 3 almost 4 and I’m halfway to my second one this month. I don’t even do arena
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,052 ★★★★★
    Yes
    sorry, I didn't notice "free" in question
    actually you can get 5* once per week, if you do uc eq, aw in some ok tier and arenas.
  • Savio444Savio444 Posts: 1,781 ★★★★
    No
    e32wa93wzqoh.gif
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,235 ★★★★★
    No
    That seems a bit much. Defeats the purpose of playing.
  • DankestChefDankestChef Posts: 420 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    z6oznzhaeyj4.gif

seriously what the hell? you dont need a 5* to beat act 1.
  • No
    so you're saying you suck so bad that you can only beat act one if you have a 5 star?
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Something aint right if u need 5* to beat act 1
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    No
    Pretty sure the act 1 opponents barely even attack lol
  • SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    No
    if you cant beat act 1 then just quit the game instead of asking for 5* champs. Clearly it'll make your life easier
  • No
    If we got a free 5* each week that will just be idiotic. But Kabam does let us get a 3* possibly a 4* each month I think every 25th day of each month
  • No
    But I do think we should do some more stuff like the gwenpool event recently at least you have to put work in that