**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hypothetical Kabam Offer - how much would you pay?

Kabam offers a one day only event extravaganza: 6 Star Awakened Versions of Blade, Spidey SE, and Ghost Rider...

What’s the maximum amount you’d be willing to pay?

Hypothetical Kabam Offer - how much would you pay? 101 votes

Nothing - F2P lifer!
57%
GarryDKWorld EaterstnkpklTrimbobSuperman69SpeedbumpSolrac_2ChagaljDOKTOROKTOPUSAb_SamadTwmRNitro422Furious_Fighter1Duke_Silvertufan_1974xananabananaRasiloverPanchulon21JyotishkaRajuteda 58 votes
Wow... for that... I’d go as high $50.
22%
DL864RaganatorKoperBoySIlverProfessoradqqedfyvrbm3eppsAshburnSavio444NojokejaymNemesis666Jdub1250Hammerbro_64Tasty_Yum_YumsJohn757AnotheNb2121WelderofortuneXxOriginalxXWebby72Supermanafficinado 23 votes
Are you kidding? Here’s my wallet - as long as I can pay my bills, all other funds go to this offer.
11%
RagamugginGunnerHulk_77INTEGRALSpiderCoolsG0311I_Like_TurtlesJustLaCopeOmegaDexionPrylankLordNeoFooshblalalaCosmicspiderman777 12 votes
Bills can wait... life savings for this offer baby!
7%
Vdh2008lm2RandomlyGeneratedKillerRino19DaddyDXeon_SRT21Mr_EBlizzard_27_ 8 votes

Comments

• Options
    World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,572 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Nothing - F2P lifer!
    Kabam deserves $0 (from me)
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    An offer like this would compleatly ruin the game but as it’s a hypothetical I’d probably pay £100 for it.
  • Options
    MrOnizukaMrOnizuka Posts: 121
    Nothing - F2P lifer!
    I am willing to pay on certain good offers but not till they fix the overheating&lag issues
  • Options
    EvilEmpireEvilEmpire Posts: 639 ★★★
    I like the gambling nature of the champ pulls. Game would be awful if you could simply buy the champs you wanted.

You can, have you not seen the whale accounts they have everything.
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    I wouldn't pay $50 bucks for any awakened 6* champ but I'd pay maybe $10. $20 if it came with resources.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Nothing - F2P lifer!
    Id pay 10¢ nothing moar
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Nothing - F2P lifer!
    I’d rather take a Medusa
This discussion has been closed.