**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Availability of T2 cc to advanced players

hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Is it just me, or as an advanced player, do you have stacks of T3cc and T4cc fragment/crystals and no T2? Do we really have to auto fight the t2 daily to get them? Or am I missing another way? Would be great if they were awarded via.. events or something other than the daily quests. It's not even as much the energy investment as it is the time investment. Seems weird that advanced players need to grind these things.

Comments

• Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    T2 is definitely a lacking recourse for me. I’ve only got about 5k prestige, so more like mid-tier, but I have so many four stars stuck at r1 because how tedious it is to aqquire a t2
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Right, I understand that when a new player is starting up their account, these daily quests make sense. I can even remember when the t3 was challenging first starting out:) What seems off is when players who are at 5k - 8k prestige are still having to grind these things by auto fighting. The t3 being available via events is basically what gave me this idea. Couldn't the t2 and t1 also be available from events as well? Or, I would even be willing to make a trade... "To purchase this item will cost x engery points. Do you wish to proceed?" It's more the time for me..not the energy. Many other activities to accomplish in this game. The idea for an option to trade energy points is basically a different way of auto fighting essentially. It still requires the same energy use, but takes 5 seconds as opposed to clicking through a map 2 or 3 clicks per fight with multiple loading screens throughout.
  • Options
    FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    I 100% agree with everything you stated
  • Options
    JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Right, I understand that when a new player is starting up their account, these daily quests make sense. I can even remember when the t3 was challenging first starting out:) What seems off is when players who are at 5k - 8k prestige are still having to grind these things by auto fighting. The t3 being available via events is basically what gave me this idea. Couldn't the t2 and t1 also be available from events as well? Or, I would even be willing to make a trade... "To purchase this item will cost x engery points. Do you wish to proceed?" It's more the time for me..not the energy. Many other activities to accomplish in this game. The idea for an option to trade energy points is basically a different way of auto fighting essentially. It still requires the same energy use, but takes 5 seconds as opposed to clicking through a map 2 or 3 clicks per fight with multiple loading screens throughout.

Absolutely an AMAZING idea.

Kabam, are you reading?
  • Options
    They should give 1 or 2 rankdowns after a certain num champs have been released 20/25 for those that cleared act 100% & completed LOL because every new season a lot of the champs considered demi god are being devaluated so fast because of al the new champs that are being released each month so please kabam make the monthly event qsts bigger or release new chapters in story a asap so we can win new t2a faster instead of adding 3 new champs each month because 99% of end game players arent fussed about buying crystals just to get another one we cant rank up
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Ages ago I took a few months and grinded the T1-3 dailys until I filled every category. Was sick of waiting for the daily to come around to rank someone and then having to decide whether to wait another week or to keep running it in hopes of getting lucky. It's easy to maintain once you do that.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,697 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    If you're the impatient type you should have at least 2 weeks, maybe 3.5+ to farm cats.