**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Omega Red AW node placement

NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
I was lucky enough to get a 4* Omega Red. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what nodes he would be best on in alliance war.i just took him to rank 4 for now. Might take him to rank 5 after i get more familiar with him.

Comments

• NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    For now i thought i would try node 53 for the unblockable special 2. I just haven't heard anything about where he would work best though.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Neotwism wrote: »
    For now i thought i would try node 53 for the unblockable special 2. I just haven't heard anything about where he would work best though.

His sp2 is quite easy to dodge. I dexterity-ed it many times from close range. Omega red is more of an attacker in my opinion, but if duped, his unblockable tentacle attacks can be annoying on defense
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Maybe nodes that deal damage if you don't attack for long periods of time?
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Maybe nodes that deal damage if you don't attack for long periods of time?

aka BANE

Bane is one of them yes, but it's not the only one.
  • 2nd_slingshot2nd_slingshot Posts: 233
    Brute force node up the middle.
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    Omega Red on defense is a waste. He has poison immunity and is practically bleed-immune, bringing him on bleed nodes trigger his Death Field right from the start
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    Thanks for the suggestions everyone. I don't plan on having Omega be a defender all the time. I just thought since he is new and ppl aren't used to him he could get me some easy kills instead of sitting on the bench. I don't feel comfortable with him yet to try bringing on offense