**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Another one....Fastest ROL WS Kill - 56 seconds by DOMINO!

Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Month back we were surprised by the WS ROL take-down of R2 Domino in least hits possible!

People said hits do not matter, time does. Well, here is the FASTEST WS ROL kill in HISTORY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHE1v3tCSB8

Comments

• Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    That is pretty crazy. Was this you?

Do you know what synergies were in use? Were any boosts running?
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    not me lol, pretty sure suicides were there, not sure about boosts but could be. Synergies were definitely massacre and Rulk, remaining 2 could have been mutant crit
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    She a beast. Want her even after they might nerf her because of posts like this
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Incoming Nerf Transmission lol
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    Not going to nerf, she gets too many kills in aw= $
    So did MD and look what happened
    Kabam will deviate from direct nerfs and introduce champs that are nerfs, Korg, Omega, IMIW, Emma, Domino etc. to counter blade or reduce his effectiveness
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    Kabam will deviate from direct nerfs and introduce champs that are nerfs, Korg, Omega, IMIW, Emma, Domino etc. to counter blade or reduce his effectiveness

You sure seem certain Kabam will never do a direct nerf again. It’s nice to believe that until it actually happens.
    KDTrippe wrote: »

You sure seem certain Kabam will never do a direct nerf again. It’s nice to believe that until it actually happens.

they might be sneaky as they always are and internally drop her chances of doing crits or crit bleeds but wont disclose openly
  • ICE_ICE_BABYICE_ICE_BABY Posts: 218
    that wasnt fast enough... i could due better. the players deff used suicides with synergies and 30% boost
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

Those arent counters those are unbalanced champs to the game..they claim we cant get certain og champs as 5* for it will unbalance the game but its ok to release champs who unbalance the game on a monthly basis lol
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    that wasnt fast enough... i could due better. the players deff used suicides with synergies and 30% boost

Let’s see it!
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    KDTrippe wrote: »
    So did MD and look what happened

Yeah, but how long did it take...only 18 months? Haha

Sure, i think he could have done 2-3 sec faster but not lower lol
  • CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★

That’s my video. Synergies were DP, DPX, Mas, and RH.
    No boosts.

ca5vt75etccp.jpeg
    CoatHang3r wrote: »

No boosts.

ca5vt75etccp.jpeg

Jealous of your Domino, ive dumped 10k+ units on her crystals and desperately waiting to get her. I got a challenge for you though, try not to gain any power or use specials for 300 seconds in fight. Then use SP1, theoretically it should do 100k damage
    edited September 2018

No boosts.

ca5vt75etccp.jpeg

Jealous of your Domino, ive dumped 10k+ units on her crystals and desperately waiting to get her. I got a challenge for you though, try not to gain any power or use specials for 300 seconds in fight. Then use SP1, theoretically it should do 100k damage
    Ive tried it but its hella annoying, prolly have some vids of it lying around if i havent deleted them.

• DragonfeiDragonfei Posts: 260 ★★
    Great kill!

Least amount of hits is fun to go for - I did an all-Domino synergy team (same one as posted above), and put on willpower-less suicides. I want to say I put 8 in Defense, and 5 in Utility and all the rest in Offense.

Enabled me to kill WS in 23 hits doing nothing but heavies & L2s. You probably killed him quicker in terms of time though!

Well, here’s one in 44 seconds. Might’ve been faster if I went for S2 rather than a bleed refresh with s1 at the end.

https://youtu.be/RyOQcxqMA5c
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    And SW and Wolverine are too OP as a 5*? Seriously Kabam that old excuse is not flying anymore

Well, here’s one in 44 seconds. Might’ve been faster if I went for S2 rather than a bleed refresh with s1 at the end.

https://youtu.be/RyOQcxqMA5c

Let me see if I can adjust the title to 44 seconds lol
    Smash wrote: »
    And SW and Wolverine are too OP as a 5*? Seriously Kabam that old excuse is not flying anymore

they will come slowly, but you will need to spend $$$ or units on it, be ready
  • SmashSmash Posts: 808 ★★★
    Smash wrote: »

they will come slowly, but you will need to spend $$$ or units on it, be ready

People go nuts on the new champs so it will be just the same lol
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    Wow.

Thats all I can say.
  • PalanthraxPalanthrax Posts: 918 ★★★★
    So glad Scarlet Witch and Dr Strange were nerfed so that we only have balanced champs like Domino in the game now.
  • Cam77778888Cam77778888 Posts: 113
    Ghost all of rol in 11 mins. Wintersoldier 40 seconds

Ghost all of rol in 11 mins. Wintersoldier 40 seconds

Awesome! Where can we watch the run?