**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW Defense: Mastery Setups no longer being locked in when 'Join'/Placing AW D

2»

Comments

• TsunaniTsunani Posts: 173
    Unbelievable!
  • It really shouldn't take this long to give us an answer. I'm not suggesting it should take a while to fix, but you can let us know one way or the other while you work on it. If masteries are not staying set, alot of us will just stay away from suicides until it is fixed. No problem. Please communicate with us and follow up. It has been 3 days of silence.
  • Hey All,

So, we've done a lot of deep diving into the issue. From our first investigation, we found nothing wrong. It looks like there were no changes to Masteries on those Champions between Placement Phase, and the War ending, but we wanted to be sure that nothing else went on.

We spent a lot of time looking into this, and even went into some very specific reproduction steps. Our investigations so far have concluded that there is nothing wrong, and that your Masteries will not change between Phases if you change them.

Thanks for your patience on this one!
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Hey All,

So, we've done a lot of deep diving into the issue. From our first investigation, we found nothing wrong. It looks like there were no changes to Masteries on those Champions between Placement Phase, and the War ending, but we wanted to be sure that nothing else went on.

We spent a lot of time looking into this, and even went into some very specific reproduction steps. Our investigations so far have concluded that there is nothing wrong, and that your Masteries will not change between Phases if you change them.

Thanks for your patience on this one!

much thnx Miikee
  • FixxxFixxx Posts: 234
    I appreciate this very much, @Kabam Miike . Thank you
  • Hi guys
    Maybe it’s more simple.
    If no suicide mastery appear on boss AW it’s because he is imun all debuff
  • Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    Nikoh_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Maybe it’s more simple.

The boss would still take recoil damage though and would (likely) be noticed by the players fighting it.
  • I'm all for what your masteries are at that time are what you use in the whole game. I used to run suicdes and loved it for grinding but for attack in aq or aw it didnt help if there is heal block. Choosing your masteries for the game is your choice thats why you have to decide what your going to set them.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Nikoh_23 wrote: »
    Hi guys
    Maybe it’s more simple.

The boss would still take recoil damage though and would (likely) be noticed by the players fighting it.

This is correct, we have video of the boss fight and Recoil never showed.

Unfortunately, we do not have video of the prior AW fight vs the same player defender that did have full suicides on (so I can't provide 100% fullproof evidence), but my player who fought the defender of same guy WITH suicides is not in the habit of lying.

Bottom line though is Kabam is saying it's fixed and my testing in more recent AW's is also showing issue resolved.
  • The whole thing about the ability to have a mastery set one way for defense and another for attack is half assed from birth. If you're going to give the option to have different sets for varying events then do it across the board not just AW placement, give opportunity to have different mastery setups for each and every event reoccurring or otherwise, it could only serve in expanding the circumference of the already too fat knot in your pockets.
  • ALCAMIST9ALCAMIST9 Posts: 48
    I neva have suicides on why is our defense bein punked