**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who is your nemesis during fights?

Comments

• NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    NC as nemesis. No matter how many I've practice, he always seems to pi$$ me off.
    And...Antman with high sig. LOOOOOOOOONG fights because of glancing.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    NC as nemesis. No matter how many I've practice, he always seems to pi$$ me off.
    And...Antman with high sig. LOOOOOOOOONG fights because of glancing.

Quake or Archangel my friend. Archangel heavy spamming with AAR-I means that while glancing can reduce the heavy attacks damage it can’t reduce the chance to bleed or convert poison to neurotoxins. Same thing applies to special attacks with poison

And then quake is quake
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Punisher 2099
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    Or Green Goblin. Both **** to evade
  • gatra_hpgatra_hp Posts: 98
    korg
  • SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    For me it's modok and classic Spidey...I have never come out of those two fights unhit unless I am using quake..but thankfully I don't encounter them much on my war path
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    BPCW. my phone always has latency that my dexterity becomes a parry, which is not what i want. Not to mention its nearly impossible to evade his sp1 from close range, the interval between his double swipe is so small that i end up getting clipped by the second strike.
  • godsquad891godsquad891 Posts: 779 ★★
    Frost.......................... :s
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,053 ★★★★★
    dormamu used to give me lags, he was the worst. now every champ does, so they are equally ok
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Bpcw is probably my least favorite to fight. Typically easy but occasionally when he is super aggressive I go to block and mistime it so I accidentally parry him and it's instant ko a lot of the time.

Other is mags. Idk why because it's an not a fight I lose ever really I just dont enjoy fighting him.
  • SparkyCzSparkyCz Posts: 73
    Lags are my biggest enemies
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    When I’m playing yellowjacket, Ant-man
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,567 ★★★★★
    Biggest nemesis. Easy

Game lag
    Game bugs
  • NC and High sig level OG Spiderman
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 1,501 ★★★
    cable, always bad timing and get hit
  • TechmaniaTechmania Posts: 13
    MODOK and Iron Man IW.
  • mozzymozzy Posts: 25
    NC
  • RockypantherxRockypantherx Posts: 3,900 ★★★★★
    I've always hated fighting Doc Oc and Hulk. Doc Oc's AI is super aggressive and I always get clipped by Hulk's SP1 but I'm getting better at that one. Still hate fighting him though
  • MODOK, Doc Oc, and Red Hulk. God damnit I hate Red Hulk. Can never bait his specials. He's an a-hole.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Any evade champion. Even though they deny the AI uses it more frequently than it occurs for users, they do.
  • DRTODRTO Posts: 1,618 ★★★★★
    Mordo is easy to fight but all that **** ever does is hold block so it's really annouying to try and bait his specials.
  • Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Cable
  • KattohSKattohS Posts: 717 ★★
    Mephisto in arena.

Meeting a 5/65 one in arena when kabam wants to stop my streak. Usually stacks about 3 auras
  • PaytoPlayPaytoPlay Posts: 762 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yondu. Should be easy and I know all the tricks but he still gets me
  • I think NC
  • TryakshaTryaksha Posts: 202
    Was reading through the comments and Now that there are counters to most of them mentioned here who do you hate to have a fight against? For me now its Thing.. I know he can be countered but then I just hate fighting him..
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Tryaksha said:

Was reading through the comments and Now that there are counters to most of them mentioned here who do you hate to have a fight against? For me now its Thing.. I know he can be countered but then I just hate fighting him..

You're new to the forums, so you probably didn't know, but try not to revive old threads