**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage Beta Buff!!!!

2»

Comments

• The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    How long until the changes go into the actual game? I also have a 5* Carnage ;)
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    any updates beta testers?
  • GarGar Posts: 2
    I have my forum access but I don’t think I am in the beta test
  • JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    JEbert wrote: »
    I was hoping for a Blade type revamp, but have Carnage be Hero based instead of Blade’s villain profile. I will see what pans out.
    Great minds think alike...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/530617#Comment_530617

Completely stole your idea - it was yours to begin with!!! Awesome original post!!
  • For some reason it won’t connect me to the server to do the beta testing , not sure why
    I hit participate and it says can’t connect to the beta testing
    Gyropsyco

For some reason it won’t connect me to the server to do the beta testing , not sure why
    I hit participate and it says can’t connect to the beta testing
    Gyropsyco

Try again in 52 minutes.

• XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m so curious to see what they do, is the beta launching at 12:00 or has it already launched?
  • Hopefully they increased his bleed damage and allow him stack it like X-23 and blade.
  • Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Rumors are they buffed his base stats
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I can’t codjgh2mqlb30f.png
    i can’t connect
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Xeon_SRT21 wrote: »
    Rumors are they buffed his base stats

I hope it’s that and more, all this waiting for a base stat increase...i mean, cool and all, great for carnage really it is. But Lule Cage and Red Hulk became almost totally different characters. I really hope it’s similar
  • JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Can't get into beta testing. Keeps logging me into my secondary account
    I’ll take it - beta testers speak out!!
  • TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    RIP, my guy.

R
    I
    P

Only did limited testing (so take my opinion with a grain of salt) because I didn't have the time, but he seemed pretty underwhelming.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Did some limited testing so far in the Beta. Let me tell you, both of the buffed characters are looking promising. In the Beta I was able to max my 5*s of each (unawakened), and Carnage on my first attempt against ROL Winter Soldier took him down in 204 hits. Not earth-shattering, but considering I never use him, I admit I made a number of mistakes. In addition, I'm still learning his updated fighting methods. However, I know a lot of folks talk about Star Lord taking WS out in less than 180 hits; I'm feeling pretty good that I can get Carnage into a similar range after some work with him. And Venom, I've not used as much yet, but from what I've seen I've like his updates even more. :wink:
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    carnage did it in 143 hits but remember his sp1 does a ton of hits
    Add the feedback to the beta forums - only way to get it right. They will not buff him again