**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Intermediate alliance looking for newer, but daily players.

Today's Heroes, Tomorrow's Legends is looking for players who are seeking a place to grow while they level up. Our average member is level 30 to 45, and has a rating between 25,000 and 65,000. But everyone plays nearly every day, and participates in Alliance Quests and Alliance Wars.

To be specific, here are the requirements:

Have at least 5 champs with a rating over 1,500 and at least 1 with a rating over 2200.
Good communication is a MUST! Successful AQs and AWs require people to pay close attention and take direction well. When you join AQ or AW, wait for direction. Don't just take off.
The chat app "Discord" is required. It makes communication so much easier than the awful in-game tools we're given.

Other than that, we're just looking for fun, considerate, and all around cool people to level up with us.

If that sounds like you, please post here or contact me in game. You can find us in-game as [tHtL]

In game name:
Geddre

Comments

• Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    Wish i could Join your Alliance, every alliance up until now that i have joined, they are not very active, however i don't meet the requirements yet
  • DrakeDrake Posts: 101
    3 more spots, we start S.A. open week on Thursday. Come join us for some T5 shards!
    Make that two spots left!
  • Z4r0Z4r0 Posts: 2
    I'm active and I've sent you a friend request ingame, can I get in?
  • NAGMNAGM Posts: 10
    wait...so what tier are u guys for AWs and how well do you guys do in alliance events and AQs
    I'm considering friend me ingame DuywayneTHEROCK, and we can talk.
    or my other one Duyweeb if myy other one isn't responding.
    It was down to one, but we had someone disappear into that place they call "a life" so we're still at 2!
  • ElohssaElohssa Posts: 1
    Add me websnitcher