**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

11m+ T4CC Weekly, Need 2

4900 minimum prestige, need 2 possibly 3 if it's a group of friends.

Map 6 day 1, no arena minimums.

Message me on Line with a shot of your profile.

IGN and Line ID: CurtyDee

Comments

• Curty_DeeCurty_Dee Posts: 13
    Still looking
    Bump
    Bump
  • KyrieRedKyrieRed Posts: 287 ★★
    give me a chance I'm really committed and I need help from the big guys to keep growing, I have progressed as much as I could in my alliance which I like but they simply wont push pass map 4. I have recently found that map 5 and above is the name of the game. it would simply just take too long for me to get where I want to be all I need is a chance. I have completed act 4, act 5.1, currently working in act 5.2, ROL and RTTL done always hits minimums for every single event there is reliable player. very active. take me in guarantee you wont regret it.
  • LiamandJeffLiamandJeff Posts: 47
    Kyrie, I think maybe an 11mil is a bit of a reach for "chance", but that depends on what your prestige is
    Give em more info on your account , like top champs, and maybe it will help
    Kyrie, you are in a 9mil alliance only doing map 4?
    yes sir. I am you can even search for me same name in game, the reason why I used "chance" its because I don't have the prestige you ask for so there is that, however I'm not scared to ask for an opportunity, based on the slow progression it could take months before I can rank my champions thus making impossible get into a top tier ally
    It definitely is better to apply for something you may not be qualified for then just to accept the minimum. I wish you luck.
    thank you, I mean go big or go home right? lol
    If you have a buddy, with higher prestige and your average hits the mark that will typically work also
    I'm not interested no more